New Beale story

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Is it possible that this August 5, 2015 post lead to the formation of TEAM BEALE MYSTERY?
Note the mention of the vault location by a lake and Icehouse claiming the vault was below the water table.

Look at the last paragraph you quoted from Elmo where he says "or confer with US on the whole". He's already mentioned KB/Legrand/81618. It sounds like he's wanting Justintime's info when he says "just waiting on your goods and solves".

I think you're right about the vault, lake, water table.

On Justintime's other thread he said he's not involved with them in any way. Looks like they put him and Elonka on their sites to try and boost their credibility... even though she's publicly stated it's false.

They couldn't get you guys who have been doing this for 30-40yrs to give them any confirmation even though you all have asked to see 'Anything at All' to back up their repeated claims and get no response after their posts.

Misleading Again/Still...

Kace

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Burned a gift card on a Kelty Noah's tarp.
So if you spot one close by ,don't shoot!

I won't shoot unless it's on top of my hole ,lol... best of luck to ya.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Montvale, Va. area is full of Meth. Houses, etc. & closer to the BRP, Pot Gardens… some "Shine" Stills, closer to Franklin County, near SML. WHOO! Western Part of Roanoke County is "entertained"...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOW! Plaque for Beale Treasure in Old City Cemetery, here in Lynchburg, Va. can be find @ 6 DISTURBING Unsolved Mysteries in Virginia That Will Leave You BAFFLED. Heh! HH! Good Luck! Have FUN! Once a REBEL Dream for "The Cause"... "Site" for Richmond Stores (Banks of Virginia in Richmond); for the LAST State Capital of Virginia, April 7-10, 1965.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The TEAM talks about the "GAME", and has desperately been begging TN members to play.
Coincidence?

I was asked by Ken to join a team of investors in the effort of searching for the Beale

I really didn't have the money

I noticed that there was a coding of members' names in the site makeover. Of course he was on History so why need to hide anything if it's not published right?

Anyways you are right ECS....the affair is a little not easy to read and sparks a theme of anonymity that I don't work with.

You either know who you work with and who pays the bills, or it's a tossup for anyone person to take advantage of that.

With the other strange offerings from "DannyChap" that a few members remember being more like a recruitment tool of a foreign entity than a legitimate Beale adventure,
danychap - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website.png

........as well as the fact that then Ken was then offering his "Anonymous" group's investment package with the secret coded names, seemed altogether a bit strange to me, so I opted out of anything related to either of these Beale Mystery Groups.

We differ in directions as far as what happened when looking into the raw facts so that kinda makes my investment something that would only fund their plans, as opposed to the already established work in publication and production of a video I have going and the gift from Jean Laf of the Simpson Papers.

It was not that I thought that Ken was becoming a Spook.....it's just that kind of game that I am well versed in avoiding.

Were you worried about these Code Names or their meaning?

Ken Bauman The Beale Mystery About Us.jpg

Ken's bio is this one out of the group, and I don't think my post led to the formation of any group as he was planning his ventures from his own research before I came here, and while he was on the show years ago, but I have found some interesting stuff about "KRYPTOS" recently and some of their messages seem to also have some knowledge of the Beale, or use the themes there in some fashion to code their puzzle with......mostly a side message from the maker of the puzzle and the agency director from the past presidencies about one of the affairs that they are involved in covering up, as an alternative and whitewashed version is fed to students in school these days I noticed.

The Simpson Papers apparently are something of an Enigma to them and has had an impact politically

Kryptos Keyword Anagram.jpg

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20190406_153929_769.jpg climbed Sharptop the other day.. Finally starting to warm up alittle..

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I was asked by Ken to join a team of investors in the effort of searching for the Beale

I really didn't have the money

I noticed that there was a coding of members' names in the site makeover. Of course he was on History so why need to hide anything if it's not published right?

Anyways you are right ECS....the affair is a little not easy to read and sparks a theme of anonymity that I don't work with.

You either know who you work with and who pays the bills, or it's a tossup for anyone person to take advantage of that.

With the other strange offerings from "DannyChap" that a few members remember being more like a recruitment tool of a foreign entity than a legitimate Beale adventure,
View attachment 1650616

........as well as the fact that then Ken was then offering his "Anonymous" group's investment package with the secret coded names, seemed altogether a bit strange to me, so I opted out of anything related to either of these Beale Mystery Groups.

We differ in directions as far as what happened when looking into the raw facts so that kinda makes my investment something that would only fund their plans, as opposed to the already established work in publication and production of a video I have going and the gift from Jean Laf of the Simpson Papers.

It was not that I thought that Ken was becoming a Spook.....it's just that kind of game that I am well versed in avoiding.

Were you worried about these Code Names or their meaning?

View attachment 1650615

Ken's bio is this one out of the group, and I don't think my post led to the formation of any group as he was planning his ventures from his own research before I came here, and while he was on the show years ago, but I have found some interesting stuff about "KRYPTOS" recently and some of their messages seem to also have some knowledge of the Beale, or use the themes there in some fashion to code their puzzle with......mostly a side message from the maker of the puzzle and the agency director from the past presidencies about one of the affairs that they are involved in covering up, as an alternative and whitewashed version is fed to students in school these days I noticed.

The Simpson Papers apparently are something of an Enigma to them and has had an impact politically

View attachment 1650624
Whatever happened to the BEALE MYSTERY TEAM?'Is that a mystery?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_20190506-105606_Gallery.jpg cant really talk about it right now, but was on last weeks oak island season finale briefly,lol..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope everyone is staying safe and Corona free. Just wanted to tell yall a little bit of what I got going on. To make a long story short my "friend " whom I was in thirds on the Declaration-Bealekey with, sold the Declaration to some random person and kept it from me. Then out of the blue I get in contact from the individual who purchased it. He felt like I was the rightful owner of it, and sold it back to me for a portion of what he paid, a hero in my book. Now I'm the sole owner of not only the birth certificate of America but the key to the legendary Beale Treasure. So after receiving I made arrangements to have spectral imaging done by the best in the business to aid in extracting the invisible and faded writing which the DOI is littered in. And had some high resolution scans made and all this expensive new technology has helped to expose what I've been looking for, and made it much more clear. Lots of new discoveries made and helped in solidifying what I have going on previously. Crazy stuff, much more than just the Beale Treasure, like I said in the past it's not Beales Treasure. Have a good one, stay safe maybe the world will get back to normal so I can proceed. Thanks Justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread