Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin:

Please explain your post (#275) in the "Questionable information posted as fact concerning the Beale tale" thread.

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...fact-concerning-the-beale-tale.602443/page-14

There you state it was nothing but a story.

B-1.jpg

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then I had to get on the computer and use contrast, light and different enhancements to make the letters come out where I could read them.
Thank you for the reply. I was going to say, these pictures look like they've been altered or enhanced. Now that i blow them up, I can clearly see that the pictures were literally written over or otherwise enhanced somehow in black (or the tree itself marked over) with what you thought you saw. Franklin, Franklin, c'mon brother, that's just a big no, no. The power of confirmation bias (believing one sees what matches their beliefs), the power of suggestion, the power of bias, the power of pareidolia, the power of self-interpretation will all drastically alter what may actually be there.

But, anyway then I went over 1,000's of these photos one at a time looking for what I saw, then the story started coming out.

Exactly, "looking for what I saw". That's confirmation bias at work: an unavoidable tendency to see what confirms our beliefs. Now that I've blown the pictures up, even as blurry as they are, I can tell what is under what the blackened areas may not even be all carvings, just natural tree pigment and bark patterns as it doesn't even have the tell-tale scarring of the other carvings and the blackened in areas don't even follow the pattern that is under them.

Question: Can you share the unaltered photos of these areas in question, with no enhancing, no shadowing, no writing over them?

Look closely at these, especially what looks like "Z"'s and the "CDC" in the second picture, even as unclear as the pictures are, I can tell they don't even follow the pattern under them.

beechshadow4.jpg

beechshadow6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That CDC as you call it is actually CDL for Confederate Depository Location. I see no reason to talk to you any further until the treasures are recovered. I talked with two US Government Agencies, yesterday.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That CDC as you call it is actually CDL for Confederate Depository Location. I see no reason to talk to you any further until the treasures are recovered. I talked with two US Government Agencies, yesterday.
Thats your choice. But as far as the "CDL", Actually, even as blurry as the picture is, one can tell looking at the picture, the "CDL" was just written over the top, and it doesn't even actually follow the carving or natural spot under it.

A few follow up questions:

1. Even if it was a carving of CDL under there, what evidence do you have that it means "Confederate Depository Location"? Since it's a modern carving, (or even if it had been an old carving as your originally thought), it'd be a million times more likely to be someone's initials such as Cathy Dee Lange, or Charles Davis Lawson or Chris Dell Lawsteun, Carson Daily Lee, Carson David Lynch (or fill in a million more names that could be "CDL") Out of millions of possibilities, you choose the one that fits your narrative, that's a prime example of confirmation bias.

2. Will you share the unedited photo's, with no photoshop or altering done to them?

beechshadow6 (2).jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin:

Please explain your post (#275) in the "Questionable information posted as fact concerning the Beale tale" thread.

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...fact-concerning-the-beale-tale.602443/page-14

There you state it was nothing but a story.

View attachment 2063800
Franklin: Please address your post shown here where you state the beales codes are just a story and there is no treasure to be found.

Based on your own statements, itā€™s all fiction which would confirm your book is fiction.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeepā€™s detailed analysis of the photoā€™s you posted and the fact that they were altered was very telling as to the truthfulness of your posts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forever and a day.

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please raise your hand, who still think that someone counted 746 letters/words (2906-2160=746) in order to encode ONE letter?
Did you try it yourself?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please raise your hand, who still think that someone counted 746 letters/words (2906-2160=746) in order to encode ONE letter?
Did you try it yourself?

Last edited:

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well.
You keen on Beale letters. One question regarding text. Do you admit that Morriss experienced
friendship and countenance of the first men of the country?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not today.

Last edited:

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In contrary to your deep knowledge, I know why it is written like it.
friendship and countenance of the first men of the country
This is semi true story about semi real person. Text is full of hints, but there are two main ones. One of them I will tell next week.

Juskevicius

Mar 29, 2021
Lithuania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is an American history story.
The second most important hint is text about Morriss house.
he leased for a term of years the Washington Hotel, known now as the Arlington.
The point is, big portion of text is about Robert Morris (1734 ā€“ 1806). He becoming known as the "Financier of the Revolution".
What we know about Morris from Wikipedia?
In 1790, President George Washington accepted Morris's offer to make the house his primary residence; Morris and his family subsequently moved to a smaller, neighboring property. By the 1790s, Morris had become close friends with Washington, and he and his wife were regular fixtures at state events thrown by the president. The President's House, as it became known, served as the residence of the president until 1800, when President John Adams moved to the White House in Washington D.C.
Well. Let's change two words from cited sentence.
he leased for a term of years to Washington family, known now as the Arlington.
So we see that terms 'Morris house' and 'Arlington' are in tight connection. In fact Custis/Washington family bought property in Arlington in 1778.
Interesting picture is here. All 3 persons are mentioned in the text. Am I right, Franklin? :-)
There is number of others, not so important hints.
1. Morriss/Morris wife. See text about 'Miss Sarah Mitchel' and about MARY WHITE MORRIS (1749 - 1827); https://www.librarycompany.org/women/republicancourt/morris_mary.htm .
2. Morriss/Morris place of birth. Maryland/England. Maryland - land of Henrietta Maria, the French-born queen of England.
3. Transferring of Morriss/Morris. Morriss was born in the State of Maryland, but removed at an early age. Morris left England to join his father in Maryland in 1747 (age of 13).
4. Chief Justice of the United States John Marshall (1755 ā€“ 1835) has visited Morriss/Morris house for sure.
Peter Viemeister is right. The author of this pamphlet is Ferdinand Charles Hutter (1831 ā€“ 1885), former CSA member. Part of text is about himself, like 'purchaser and shipper of tobacco in Lynchburg'
or connection to former CSA member, Lynchburg Mason leader Max Guggenheimer; https://www.newspapers.com/clip/28430768/max-guggenheimer/
Another part of text is about real person - Robert Morriss. I don't bother you with Robert Morriss facts. It is useless.
In addition, every sentence about Beale is a bullshit, but treasure is not a bullshit.
In next message next week I gona talk about first most important hint, about words 'enumerated' and 'renumeration'.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry wrong Robert Morriss. I went down that road years ago until I found the right Robert Morriss and Sarah Mitchell and their genealogy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread