New Book! Shoreline Treaure Hunting / Minelab Excalibur: Methods & Applications

cjc

Mar 19, 2006
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
New Book! Shoreline Treaure Hunting / Minelab Excalibur: Methods & Applications

Shoreline Treasure Hunting with the Minelab Excalibur:
Methods and Applications
Clive James Clynick is the author of twelve previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick shares his thirty-plus years of shoreline detecting experience to produce this advanced guide to successful treasure hunting with the Minelab Excalibur.
Topics include:
• Modifications, Customization and Accessories
• BBS Strengths and Weakness.
• Testing, Using and Applying High Power Systems.
• Grades, Sand Conditions and BBS Performance.
• Recognizing Problem Targets.
• Versatility, Accuracy and Skill Building.
• Understanding Shorelines.
• Understanding Target Classification.
• Multiple Targets: “Cherry-Picking.”
• BBS Target Information.
…and much more

(8.5 X 5.5 softbound, $14.95)
Inquiries: [email protected]

Attachments

• New Excal 3 cover Proof F.jpg
    New Excal 3 cover Proof F.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 196
  • New Excal 3 cover Proof B.jpg
    New Excal 3 cover Proof B.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 172

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: New Book! Shoreline Treaure Hunting / Minelab Excalibur: Methods & Applications

Hey Clive,

Your killing me! I've got all your books to date (that I know of) and now another one! My back hurts from digging already.

Ok, seriously, your books are great and I will be picking this one up in the near future. I had my Excalibur for a little over a year and thought it was great when I could bring home a couple dollars worth. Picked up one of your books and in a years time, I have approx $3,000 worth of gold and one platinum ring. A huge collection of silver rings and necklaces and $157 dollars worth of clad. What I am telling you is I couldn't or wouldn't have been able to do this without your guidance. What I would like to see you do is a video. If your ever in the states and passing though Massachusetts, let me know.

Regards,
Ron

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
Re: New Book! Shoreline Treaure Hunting / Minelab Excalibur: Methods & Applications

Ordered one and I don't even own a Mine Lab Excalibur yet, but will come spring. Rick "IL"

erjtej

Mar 10, 2009
AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Friends, if you do any water hunting or you are considering it you can't go wrong with Clyde's books. Everytime you read one you get more out of it. These are a must for the serious hunter!

ToniSteve

May 23, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
2 Tesoro Tiger Sharks, Sovereign GT, Excaliber 1000, XL Pro, IDX Pro with Mods, M-6, Minelab MusketeerAdvantage,

Yep, if the book is authored by Clive it will be worth every penny of the cost of the volume. I just ordered mine! He always has his nose to the grindstone and comes up with great and useful information.
Best regards,
Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread