New bottle dump location

just looking

Dec 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a new bottle dump spot so I'm working through the layers. Most in the pic's are from the 50's and 60's but I'm hoping for some good luck finding older ones. Nothing spectacular when it comes to monetary value but they are cool to me.
Some of my favorites where the Weston cooking bottle from the early 50's, 50's Pepsi with the straight font label, and more Anheuser Bush from mid 60's I didn't have in my collection. I'm trying to get one from each year they were made. The most interesting one was the small brown with knobs near the top. It took a little digging(pun intended) to figure out this was from Gulfport glass. Early 40's is my best guess on that one. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• bottles 1.jpg
    bottles 1.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 77
  • bottles 2.jpg
    bottles 2.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 35
  • bottles 3.jpg
    bottles 3.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 31
  • bottles 4.jpg
    bottles 4.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 7

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found a new bottle dump spot so I'm working through the layers. Most in the pic's are from the 50's and 60's but I'm hoping for some good luck finding older ones. Nothing spectacular when it comes to monetary value but they are cool to me.
Some of my favorites where the Weston cooking bottle from the early 50's, 50's Pepsi with the straight font label, and more Anheuser Bush from mid 60's I didn't have in my collection. I'm trying to get one from each year they were made. The most interesting one was the small brown with knobs near the top. It took a little digging(pun intended) to figure out this was from Gulfport glass. Early 40's is my best guess on that one. Thanks for looking.
Congratulations on your bottle finds!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As you mentioned, hopefully there will be some older bottles as you go deeper. :thumbsup:

Congrats on your digs so far,
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread