Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please read. They are still working the bugs out and are at about 10%. It is really going to be much better and you will have the ability to send pictures in messages. Lots of new features coming so please be patient.

Upvote 0

Huzzah!

Mar 16, 2019
Old Virginny
Detector(s) used
AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of phone are you using, on my phone (android) I do not have to continue to log in, I just closed all browsers that were associated to TreasureNet, open a new browser and typed in TreasureNet, it opens up with me logged in.

Are you using an app on the phone or using your browser as a pc, is browers in desktop mode when you access TreasureNet?
I’m using Safari via iPhone. Just discovered that if I click “Stay logged in” it makes me reset my password, but if I unclick “stay logged in” and log in it keeps me logged in.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m using Safari via iPhone. Just discovered that if I click “Stay logged in” it makes me reset my password, but if I unclick “stay logged in” and log in it keeps me logged in.
Is that on phone or website?

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this is a really wanted feature I can talk to Dan and see if we can add better support for this. Larger video files...
Yes it would be a great feature to be able to shoot a video of any type of treasure being found. Be a great feature to have. It would be welcomed by members.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No change in mods, the same admins too, but they rarely post here. Few members change names but not that many, maybe 4 today.
I know I'm probably a pain, but was wondering if You put My name back to "Digger RJ"? Thank You for Your time and any help You can be.
Randy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I'm probably a pain, but was wondering if You put My name back to "Digger RJ"? Thank You for Your time and any help You can be.
Randy
? what was it and when was it changed? I will fix it for you.

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new format looks like something from the 90's.........

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that we now have a "votes" column. What does this represent? Sorry if this has already been answered. I looked for it before I asked.
Forum with votes option is for banner voting.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just noticed my bookmark for the North American Indian Artifacts section of TNet returns a 404 error message. It did not this morning; it does now. I imagine others who access via saved bookmarks will experience the same. I found the page again using Google and bookmarked the new link…..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old bookmarks before the conversion to the new software were installed will not work, new bookmarks after the conversion should continue to work.

TreasureNet is also on a new server as of today.

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried the little buttons/symbols/whatevers @ the top of a new thread compose, looking for how to search my tablet's image file to select one for posting. Couldn't find it. Gone ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried the little buttons/symbols/whatevers @ the top of a new thread compose, looking for how to search my tablet's image file to select one for posting. Couldn't find it. Gone ?
You may have accidentally turned off the rich editor.

Look at the top bar above the text box, far right between the undo and search icon is 3 dots, click on those dots, you get a drop-down menu, click on the [ ] it turns on and off the BB edit code for editing.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread