New Garrett Release Coming Very Soon

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

garrettt.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 2

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are WAY late to the game.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This machine better be deep, fast, light, multi frequency and water proof or it will not compete. And the price better be right, the Legend is really pushing the competition for price right now

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
This machine better be deep, fast, light, multi frequency and water proof or it will not compete. And the price better be right, the Legend is really pushing the competition for price right now
You really can't compare it to the Legend. The AXIOM is specially engineered to find gold nuggets of all sizes. It won't do well for coins and other specific targets. It will compete however with high end gold detectors.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really can't compare it to the Legend. The AXIOM is specially engineered to find gold nuggets of all sizes. It won't do well for coins and other specific targets. It will compete however with high end gold detectors.
Yeah i guess i missed the info on this detector....i was expecting a new multi frequency VLF. This machine is going to take the place of the ATX i assume. Problem is this machine will more than likely cost over $3000 and only spark interest in gold hunters or very serious relic hunters that hunt in bad ground. If depth is comparable to the GPX5000 or 4800 it should be a big hit in that market. The new GPX6000 is very nice, but at $6000 it should be! I always thought that Garrett were the best at designing machines that were the easiest to learn compared to Minelab or Fisher, etc. Glad to see another new machine coming all though i probably am not interested in a PI at this time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread