NEW Jesuit treasure trove info--I think

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings markmar,
Where did you locate the Year date of the making of the Stone Maps? Very Intriguing since it destroys all modern fact finding facets that the "Experts have said Travis Tumlinson created the Stone Maps"..... I for one believe they are Jesuit made. And I am the only Dutch Hunter that knows where the Stone Maps trail starts and ends at. The Latin Heart or Sacred Heart, is a Huge Heart Shaped multi Treasure Vault system hidden in Arizona, (leaving plenty of room and not giving a location). But I'm going to have to Disagree with you over the NW on the Latin Heart Stone Map, because if you saw it on the "Copied" stones that were made after June 1964, and other copies during the 1990's and into the 2000. The only Stone Maps you should look at are the Original Stone Maps that The Arizona Mining and Minerals Museum. The Stone Maps that the Superstition Mountain Historical Society Museum has are the copies. ***Notice, the Original Stone Maps were made out of White Sandstone and the ONLY part of the Stone Maps that was Brown was the Insert of the Heart Stone Map. Remember this year ... 1964.
Life Magazine Photo Shoot of the so called Peralta Stone maps in Beautiful White Sandstone! 1964 Issue. The latter copies of the Sandstone maps were made out of clay or some other types of dark colored rock. The Latin Heart and other Stone Maps tell of a trail leading on a short distance. From the Mine to the Heart, his trail is only 1400-1500 feet long. In 2017, I got to see over half the the canyon but we were running out on everything so we took what we could carry. I still have the location but its kept in a safety deposit box for good reasons. Peace!
Hello Gary
I came to the conclusion the stone maps were made in 1816-20, by decrypting the " Rosalee letter ", story used by Babcock in his book. This letter, it's a coded and describes the region of where the stone maps lie and the cave depicted at the end of the Trail stone map, on the adjustable stone heart. The " halls " are just small opens/valleys, and the " white goat big like a horse " it's the horse landmark also known as Cobollo de Santa Fe from the same stone map. The " white pyramid like a robe " it's a triangle shape of many boulders in a row above the horse landmark.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread