New Member from Michigan

netcoord99

Nov 14, 2021
Hi everyone. I live east of MSU (Williamston) in Michigan. Love it over here. Anyway, I'm a snowbird too and my first Metal Detector is still down there. Can't remember what kind it is though. I kind of got the bug up here and bought a Nokta Macro Impact, but just before it got cold up here so I haven't used it much yet. But I am excited to start using it in Florida in a couple months! I am reading all I can about what's what and would like to find a group to plug into somewhere too! So...

Talk to you soon I hope and looking forward to learning anything I can from you all!

Warmest Regards!
Mike A..

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I live east of MSU (Williamston) in Michigan. Love it over here. Anyway, I'm a snowbird too and my first Metal Detector is still down there. Can't remember what kind it is though. I kind of got the bug up here and bought a Nokta Macro Impact, but just before it got cold up here so I haven't used it much yet. But I am excited to start using it in Florida in a couple months! I am reading all I can about what's what and would like to find a group to plug into somewhere too! So...

Talk to you soon I hope and looking forward to learning anything I can from you all!

Warmest Regards!
Mike A..
Welcome to the site with the most info on detecting in the world.Good luck to you!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Michigan for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state AND Forum: Florida this winter.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from northeastern Oregon.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a VERY FINE internet forum !! TREASURENET :)

I used to live in Kalamazoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread