New Member from So. Utah

Feb 25, 2022
New Member to the site, been lurking while my detector was in the mail, I purchased the Simplex + as many have suggested for the best bang for your buck, I and not brand new to metal detecting but defiantly a novice, I received a whites prism 2 years ago for my birthday and loved using it but it was time to get something better and keep that machine as a loaner to friends and family.
Excited to do under water hunting with the new simplex

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Member to the site, been lurking while my detector was in the mail, I purchased the Simplex + as many have suggested for the best bang for your buck, I and not brand new to metal detecting but defiantly a novice, I received a whites prism 2 years ago for my birthday and loved using it but it was time to get something better and keep that machine as a loaner to friends and family.
Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time here. Lots of helpful folks. I have been to Utah a few times. Lovely state. Spent a few days at Topaz Mountain and a day at Sunstone Knoll.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TreasureNet...!
I was born in Utah.....
Those are indeed great machines, as I've borrowed the Whites Prism2 and now use the Simplex.
Having more than one machine has come in handy lately, as my 11" coil of my Gold Bug broke.
Anyway, do your research, ask around, watch MD videos, while searching for the next one.....be patient!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Member to the site...Excited to do under water hunting...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Utah for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread