New member here.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and ...anxious to get out and start looking!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Cherokee65 and Wife! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I just bought metal detectors and kind of anxious to get out and start looking!
Welcome from the Canton Ohio area here ! WHat state are you from and what detectors did you putcg=hase. Also you are lucky your wife likes to detect !!1

OP
OP
Cherokee65

Cherokee65

Mar 28, 2023
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the Canton Ohio area here ! WHat state are you from and what detectors did you putcg=hase. Also you are lucky your wife likes to detect !!1
I’m from mid Missouri. My wife is a very special lady. She’s my best friend and we like to do everything together, although she always out-fishes me on every trip. I don’t mind as long as she keeps catching the crappie!! We just bought a pair of Garrett Ace 400’s.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are so many things to learn about detecting !!!! Learn what your machine TELLS YOU !!! Learn how to properly dig a hole and fill it back in !!Learn WHERE to DETECT !! just 3 important things to start with. WATCH A LOT of YOU TUBE !!
I’m from mid Missouri. My wife is a very special lady. She’s my best friend and we like to do everything together, although she always out-fishes me on every trip. I don’t mind as long as she keeps catching the crappie!! We just bought a pair of Garrett Ace 400’s.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread