Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
BH Quicksilver
BH Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New member - new to MD'ing - Missouri

Hey all just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandon I am 27 years old and just got interested in MD'ing. I am located in Wayne County Missouri and a Director of Radiology at a facility here. I got interested after my daughter was born and got old enough for us to take her on walks. I figured it would be fun to get a MD and see what I could find! I also am a novice coin collector, mainly silver coins and bullion. After doing a lot of research I came to the conclusion I wanted a whites coinmaster MD but I am a bit of a tightwad and wasn't sure how much I would actually MD and if my interest would last. So I settled with a Bounty Hunter Quicksilver. Now by settle I just mean I preferred the look and feel of the coinmaster not that anything is wrong or bad about quicksilvers. And plan on upgrading if I really get in to MD'ing.
I am curious if anyone on here MD's around the Wayne County Missouri area and if so would you be interested in taking a newbie out and showing him the ropes? If so I would really appreciate it. I have a few spots that will take me months to detect all but I am always up for learning. Like I said I am working with a Bounty Hunter Quicksilver and a Bounty Hunter pinpointer. Any tips or pointers that a newbie should know would be appreciated. Thanks!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagesCA9WICES (2).jpg

TN_INDIAN

Jul 4, 2012
WEST TN
Detector(s) used
F2,pinpointer that came with it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in ripley tn its 55 miles north of memphis...

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the forums. No suggestions but to keep at it, with time good stuf will arrive..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread