watertech

Apr 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, everyone, I am new to this hobby of metal detecting. I just purchased my first metal detector a bounty hunter 1100 and Vulcan 360 pro pinpointer. I am excited to learn and share what I can throughout my adventures. Any tips would be super helpful to me and much appreciated. I have thought about this hobby for many years and grew up with a sense of value for old things perhaps cause that was all I had back then.I am now just over 50 yrs old and ready to start. Thank you all in advance for your support.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Kay-O

Tenderfoot
Mar 22, 2014
West Bloomfield, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Watertech,
Welcome! Please list where you are from. It helps you and other members to connect. I too am new and just bought the Garrett AT Pro with all the goodies! Happy Hunting!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from N. Mississippi. Welcome.jpg

Top Member Reactions