Oct 25, 2021
Providence RI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello prospectors,
I haven't started searching yet. I am doing the research. I am planning on searching for gold. I plan on searching California and Arizona. This is a good site. Thanks everyone for all the informative.
...and the journey continues.
Tom Emery
Welcome!

SeekFortuna

Greenie
Nov 8, 2021
Lenexa, KS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello prospectors,
I haven't started searching yet. I am doing the research. I am planning on searching for gold. I plan on searching California and Arizona. This is a good site. Thanks everyone for all the informative.
...and the journey continues.
Tom Emery
Hey there Tom! I'm new here too, but excited with everything I see. Welcome as well!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there Tom! I'm new here too, but excited with everything I see. Welcome as well!
SeekFortuna, please do not post links to your website, it violates our rules, no links to websites selling unless you are a paying supporting vendor.

SeekFortuna

Greenie
Nov 8, 2021
Lenexa, KS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SeekFortuna, please do not post links to your website, it violates our rules, no links to websites selling unless you are a paying supporting vendor.
Hello there Treasure_Hunter. I totally understand. I have reached out to the admins of the site and am waiting to hear back from them in regards to becoming a vendor. Absolutely want to play by the rules! I will make sure to stay within the lines here on out.

-Captain Kirky

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread