New Paterson NJ 1/2 gallon script jug, and my 1/2 gallon collection...

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
My newest Paterson NJ 1/2 gallon stoneware jug arrived today, William Buschmann/Paterson, very early and crude for a Paterson script jugs. It's the only one I have with no "N.J" after Paterson.

Also pictured are 95% of my 1/2 gallon jugs, I have at least two more in boxes that I need to find here in my office or the walk-in closet. The top right shelf makes me twitch since it doesn't have 4 of that style decorated jugs, but I'll find one.

Hoping to have a new shelf made, but this will do for now....

IMG_8051.JPG

IMG_8057.JPG

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang.. What a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing.

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang.. What a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing.
epackage When where most of the jugs you have pictured produced ? You certainly have put together a beautiful array of items that when they where first made where items that where part of everyday living Very special collection that you have assembled .I worked for an American pottery that had it's beginning of being in business in the early 1800's .Nice post

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
epackage When where most of the jugs you have pictured produced ? You certainly have put together a beautiful array of items that when they where first made where items that where part of everyday living Very special collection that you have assembled .I worked for an American pottery that had it's beginning of being in business in the early 1800's .Nice post
98% at Fulper Pottery in Flemington Nj

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions