more trash :-\

Attachments

• Угли от немца.JPG
    Угли от немца.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 2,508

vercingetorix

Sep 30, 2005
Toulouse
Personally I don't know what to think exactly when looking some of your pics , all I can say is dig up bodies like that would be very offensive here in France and in many others countries I think . The memory of the WWII is still really strong here and doing that would not be tolerated in any way . But that must be different in Russia for sure . ::)

But amazing collection though :o

Laurent

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it must be Very slow work, to be able to dig and

leave him in the exact position he fell.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
agreed just like an archy ::) 8)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Certainly difficultly... But it is necessary. France our ally! Normandy- Neman great heroes!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That gives you a visceral feel for what KIA really means. Extraordinary!

nahabit said:
This soldier my friends while I of saws in camp have found vodka:) the last year

Do you mean your friends found old buried vodka? Did they drink it? :)

HH!
TBGO

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
The Beep Goes On said:

nahabit said:
This soldier my friends while I of saws in camp have found vodka:) the last year

HH!
TBGO

You have not understood.... While I of saws vodka in camp my friends have found this soldier ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
The Beep Goes On said:

nahabit said:

HH!
TBGO

You have not understood.... While I of saws vodka in camp my friends have found this soldier ;D

Your Problem Nahabit "of saws" Not Recognized as Part of this sentence.

Should Probably be,

"While I Drank vodka in camp my friends have found this soldier"

or

"While I Swilled vodka in camp my friends have found this soldier"

;D ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
jeff of pa said:
nahabit said:
The Beep Goes On said:

nahabit said:

HH!
TBGO

Your Problem Nahabit "of saws" Not Recognized as Part of this sentence.

Should Probably be,

or

"While I Swilled vodka in camp my friends have found this soldier"

;D ;D ;D ;D

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in the US you would have a hundred people at the site to decide what to do and the whole area would be off limits forever. I hope you continue to treat these fallen soldiers with respct as it appears you are.

Ed Donovan

vercingetorix

Sep 30, 2005
Toulouse
That would certainly be the same in France . But laws seem to be quite different in Russia . I would only say that you have a great responsability Nahabit , I just wanted to ask you are there many archeologists in your country ?

And also be carefull with all those shells , lots of accidents every year here due to unexploded shells ...

Keep on the great job ;)

ps/ Napoleon ( campagne de Russie 1812 ) ;D

Laurent

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
vercingetorix said:
That would certainly be the same in France . But laws seem to be quite different in Russia . I would only say that you have a great responsability Nahabit , I just wanted to ask you are there many archaeologists in your country ?

And also be carefull with all those shells , lots of accidents every year here due to unexploded shells ...

Keep on the great job ;)

PS/ Napoleon ( campagne de Russie 1812 ) ;D

Laurent

i have been closely following nahabits threads, and maybe i can answer some of your questions and concerns. nahabit is an archaeologist in his country. he works closely with an historic society. he was also trained in the Russian military for munitions disposal. while he may appear to be young, he is not untrained or inexperienced. i think sometimes we misunderstand nahabits explanation of things because of the language barrier. after reading more and more of his posts it is becoming quite clear to me that this kid knows what he is doing here. he is no amature :D

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I agree with you Hollowpoint. I was a little offended when I first started reading his posts as well, thought perhaps he was a rougue with some macabre tastes, just digging bodies & collecting bones for his personal collection. As I read more I think Im starting to understand more, laws are different in Russia, & I now see how much care he is taking in the "digging" of these fallen soldiers. Keep it up Nahabit, please be careful & keep posting these great pics, I very much enjoy seeing them. ;D

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
vercingetorix said:
That would certainly be the same in France . But laws seem to be quite different in Russia . I would only say that you have a great responsability Nahabit , I just wanted to ask you are there many archeologists in your country ?

Keep on the great job ;)

Napoleon we have crushed and from all his army to France than 1 % of all the soldier has returned less, corpses of the frozen Frenchmen had been filled up all roads and neighboring woods, it was very interesting war taking into account that Napoleon has come in Moscow :)

Laurent

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh' I did not know he was a Russian military for munitions disposal expert! I guess he will be safe with all those unexploded ordinance in his house. I hope so! They do have some great laws there! Looks like people can do what they want. We have way too many laws here! I know a couple of other people that live there! I wish I was there!

vercingetorix

Sep 30, 2005
Toulouse
nahabit said:
vercingetorix said:

Keep on the great job ;)

Napoleon we have crushed and from all his army to France than 1 % of all the soldier has returned less, corpses of the frozen Frenchmen had been filled up all roads and neighboring woods, it was very interesting war taking into account that Napoleon has come in Moscow :)

Laurent

yep ! ::)

;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Dave N Japan said:
Oh' I did not know he was a Russian military for munitions disposal expert! I guess he will be safe with all those unexploded ordinance in his house. I hope so! They do have some great laws there! Looks like people can do what they want. We have way too many laws here! I know a couple of other people that live there! I wish I was there!

doesn't necessarily mean that they are live ordinances in his house. i would imagine that they have been disabled.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
hollowpointred said:
Dave N Japan said:

doesn't necessarily mean that they are live ordinances in his house. i would imagine that they have been disabled.

You are right, they are disassembled also empty inside, actually from them there was only a case because at us it is forbidden to store in house: the weapon, an ammunition, the explosive subjects, easily inflammable subjects.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread