new show on the dutchman

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
R

RMG1976

The video is being "processed" by YouTube as I type this.

Last edited:

bearcat6

Greenie
Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading Robert Blair's book and he has just about convinced me that there is no LDM.

heartslayer2001

Oct 17, 2006
long prairie,mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have watch this show from the begining and i have to say it is interesting. But the questions have been looping in my brain, Is there really a cross in that cave?? And if the ladder has been there for years how come no one else has found it?? And with those crosses on the side of a cliff why did no one else see it?? So i am think this, its a t.v show, made for entertainment and all of it so far has been played up. If you figure hundreds of people have been in those mountains and kinda funny that all of a sudden poof things line up and they find a cave with a cross, which is suppose to be jesuite cross. And no one else had ever seen this or what?? And finally where does one find the original story with all the riddles in it??? good show otherwise but to me its just TV.

heartslayer2001

Oct 17, 2006
long prairie,mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have watch this show from the begining and i have to say it is interesting. But the questions have been looping in my brain, Is there really a cross in that cave?? And if the ladder has been there for years how come no one else has found it?? And with those crosses on the side of a cliff why did no one else see it?? So i am think this, its a t.v show, made for entertainment and all of it so far has been played up. If you figure hundreds of people have been in those mountains and kinda funny that all of a sudden poof things line up and they find a cave with a cross, which is suppose to be jesuite cross. And no one else had ever seen this or what?? And finally where does one find the original story with all the riddles in it??? good show otherwise but to me its just TV.

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You know how they make movies based on true events,but when you read up on the actual story. It becomes clear that its so loosly based that it not real.
That's what we have here.

mpwuzhere

Mar 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm attempting to accommodate your request. I have 74 minutes of upload going on U Tube. It's not a professional video and It's kind of long probably boring and doesn't show much. But it's what you wanted. This way to the treasure spend wisely. It probably won't be that great I never sent it in anywhere I was going to start a Treasure Show like Survivor Man sort of a short series that gives some insight into shadow and sun signs free for all to watch. 61 minutes remaining on the upload I'll need to continue this tomorrow.

I have a series of videos very crude and very rough not very exciting.

You'll probably laugh your ass off.

Bill

Bill....have you posted this to Youtube before? When I started watching it, it seemed like I had already seen it before....

bearcat6

Greenie
Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Which book by Blair.
Tales of the Superstitions. I'm here because I have been interested in this story for a long time. I was stationed at Ft Huachuca in 1957 and 1958 and Arizona treasure tales rubbed off on me. I used to spend a lot of time poking around the old mining operations between Tombstone and Sierra Vista. That was when the Charleston Road was dirt and you seldom saw anyone there. I also spent quite a bit of time in the Dragoon Mountains outside of Tombstone. I went back to Tombstone a couple of years ago and was appalled to see they had made a theme park out of it. Of course there were very few if any snowbirds in those days.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other

Is there really a cross in that cave?
starting @ about the 26 min. mark wayne tuttle
says yes at the back of the chamber after, you
climb a 2nd ladder in the back of the 1st chamber

[h=3]GOLDRADIOTALKWAYNE TUTTLE-LEGEND OF SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS[/h]Wayne Tuttle-Legend of Superstition Mountains by Goldradiotalk bro...

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
4 to 5 months ago John Arizona and Dan Gamanche rediscovered the prayer wheel. Here is their photo. The prayer wheel is rebuilt in the video. Who keeps rebuilding it and why? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427016389.055557.jpg

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I keep telling people, if you watch the show thinking it is going to be some kind of documentary about the search for the Lost Dutchman Mine, then you will probably hate it. If you keep in mind that this is a TV Entertainment Show, that features a hunt for the Lost Dutchman Mine, then you will probably enjoy it a lot!

Mike

Yes. For me. I'm a follower. You all have invested soo much time and work into your passion for the ldm. I based my expectations on such. My bad for assuming. The TN ldm threads had me enthrawled with the findings and adventures of men and women living a dream of mine. Professionals. I wish you all much success, safety and happiness in your adventures.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
4 to 5 months ago John Arizona and Dan Gamanche rediscovered the prayer wheel. Here is their photo. The prayer wheel is rebuilt in the video. Who keeps rebuilding it and why? View attachment 1134625

Who cares who is rebuilding the wheel? That has nothing to do with the fact that the show is as fake as the characters in it. Frank, I am sure you are a bright and honest man, but the "character" you play in the show is as fake as that medicine wheel. Do you really want us to believe YOU are the character you play on TV? That guy could only be taken seriously by under educated rednecks with a lower IQ than the number of teeth they have left.

Come on Frank, I know you better than that. You're a very smart guy, so don't sully yourself in this fight. You play a part in a fictional show on TV. Let's just leave it at that.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Who cares who is rebuilding the wheel? That has nothing to do with the fact that the show is as fake as the characters in it. Frank, I am sure you are a bright and honest man, but the "character" you play in the show is as fake as that medicine wheel. Do you really want us to believe YOU are the character you play on TV? That guy could only be taken seriously by under educated rednecks with a lower IQ than the number of teeth they have left.

Come on Frank, I know you better than that. You're a very smart guy, so don't sully yourself in this fight. You play a part in a fictional show on TV. Let's just leave it at that.

You making fun of my tooth, Soloman, I've been complemented many times on what a nice tooth I have there. Well at least I think it was a complement now I'm questioning that. But Franks character on the show is a tough western type rugged shoot'em up type fellow. Something a toe-fu farting easterner like you just would'nt get.

Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread