NEW THOUGHTS ON LUE TREASURE MAP

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AFTER SOME CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND REALIZING THAT MY WIFE WOULD NEVER GO FOR ME TRAPESING OFF TO COLORADO FOR SOME GRAND TREASURE HUNT, I HAVE DECIDED TO THROW MY IDEAS OUT ON THIS FORUM CONCERNING THE LUE MAP. BUT FIRST I HAVE TO ASK IF THERE IS A “SECRET” FORUM WHERE THE “REAL” CLUES AND IDEAS ARE TALKED ABOUT? OR IS THERE A GROUP OF IDEAS THAT NEVER GET MENTIONED IN THE “GENERAL” PUBLIC OF THE FORUMS? I’D HATE TO GIVE THIS INFO/IDEAS AWAY AND THEN HAVE SOMEONE COME TO ME AND SAY, “MAN YOU’RE AN IDIOT FOR PUTTING THAT OUT THERE!” I’M NOT SAYING I’M RIGHT AND THAT I HAVE FOUND THE TREASURE, OR THAT I’VE DECIPHERED THE WHOLE THING. I DO BELIEVE THERE ARE SOME ELEMENTS ON THE MAP THAT ARE JUST FOR SHOW. BUT I STARTED WITH NO PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS WHETHER IT WAS SPANISH OR KGC, OR GERMAN OR WHATEVER. I STARTED WITH THE KEY; IAY-AYAM, AND THE NOTION THAT IT WAS PROBABLY IN THE SOUTHWEST. THAT’S IT. I DID HAVE AN IDEA THAT IT WAS SOME KIND OF “MASTER KEY” TO ALL THE SPANISH MINES AND CACHE SITES, BUT I DIDN’T USE ANY SPANISH CODES OR SYMBOL KNOWLEDGE IN TRYING TO DECIPHER IT. ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER, THERE WERE A LOT OF COINCIDENCES, THERE WERE SOME THINGS THAT DIDN’T QUITE FIT, BUT FOR THE MOST PART, I HAD A LOT OF “AHA!” MOMENTS AND GOOSEBUMPS THINKING ABOUT THE 40’ SAILBOAT I WOULD BUY WITH MY CUT OF THE LOOT. IN THE END MY SEARCH HAS NOT LED TO “X MARKS THE SPOT”, OR A BIG SECRET CAVE ON GOOGLE EARTH, BUT I THINK THERE MAY BE SOME MERIT TO MY METHODOLOGY. MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE THIS AND EXPOUND UPON IT. I NO LONGER THINK IT IS A MASTER KEY BECAUSE THE STARTING POINT I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT IT WAS CHANGED. NOW I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS. IT IS STILL AN ENIGMA. BUT I KEPT TELLING MYSELF THAT MAYBE IT DIDN’T INVOLVE GEOMETRY AND CELESTIAL NAVIGATION, OR FORBIDDEN CRYPTIC MASONIC KNOWLEDGE. MAYBE IT WAS JUST A MAP. BECAUSE, IN FACT, THE PURPOSE OF A MAP IS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO REACH THE DESTINATION, RIGHT? IF I BURIED A TREASURE, I WOULD NOT NEED A MAP TO GET BACK TO IT. AND GIVEN THIS IS ALL THE INFORMATION WE REALLY HAV,E EXCEPT A FEW CONJECTURES BY KVM, I TRIED TO STICK WITH THE INFORMATION ON THE MAP AND THE KEY, THAT’S IT. ANYBODY INTERESTED?

DerikDiggler

Dec 30, 2022
AFTER SOME CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND REALIZING THAT MY WIFE WOULD NEVER GO FOR ME TRAPESING OFF TO COLORADO FOR SOME GRAND TREASURE HUNT, I HAVE DECIDED TO THROW MY IDEAS OUT ON THIS FORUM CONCERNING THE LUE MAP. BUT FIRST I HAVE TO ASK IF THERE IS A “SECRET” FORUM WHERE THE “REAL” CLUES AND IDEAS ARE TALKED ABOUT? OR IS THERE A GROUP OF IDEAS THAT NEVER GET MENTIONED IN THE “GENERAL” PUBLIC OF THE FORUMS? I’D HATE TO GIVE THIS INFO/IDEAS AWAY AND THEN HAVE SOMEONE COME TO ME AND SAY, “MAN YOU’RE AN IDIOT FOR PUTTING THAT OUT THERE!” I’M NOT SAYING I’M RIGHT AND THAT I HAVE FOUND THE TREASURE, OR THAT I’VE DECIPHERED THE WHOLE THING. I DO BELIEVE THERE ARE SOME ELEMENTS ON THE MAP THAT ARE JUST FOR SHOW. BUT I STARTED WITH NO PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS WHETHER IT WAS SPANISH OR KGC, OR GERMAN OR WHATEVER. I STARTED WITH THE KEY; IAY-AYAM, AND THE NOTION THAT IT WAS PROBABLY IN THE SOUTHWEST. THAT’S IT. I DID HAVE AN IDEA THAT IT WAS SOME KIND OF “MASTER KEY” TO ALL THE SPANISH MINES AND CACHE SITES, BUT I DIDN’T USE ANY SPANISH CODES OR SYMBOL KNOWLEDGE IN TRYING TO DECIPHER IT. ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER, THERE WERE A LOT OF COINCIDENCES, THERE WERE SOME THINGS THAT DIDN’T QUITE FIT, BUT FOR THE MOST PART, I HAD A LOT OF “AHA!” MOMENTS AND GOOSEBUMPS THINKING ABOUT THE 40’ SAILBOAT I WOULD BUY WITH MY CUT OF THE LOOT. IN THE END MY SEARCH HAS NOT LED TO “X MARKS THE SPOT”, OR A BIG SECRET CAVE ON GOOGLE EARTH, BUT I THINK THERE MAY BE SOME MERIT TO MY METHODOLOGY. MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE THIS AND EXPOUND UPON IT. I NO LONGER THINK IT IS A MASTER KEY BECAUSE THE STARTING POINT I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT IT WAS CHANGED. NOW I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS. IT IS STILL AN ENIGMA. BUT I KEPT TELLING MYSELF THAT MAYBE IT DIDN’T INVOLVE GEOMETRY AND CELESTIAL NAVIGATION, OR FORBIDDEN CRYPTIC MASONIC KNOWLEDGE. MAYBE IT WAS JUST A MAP. BECAUSE, IN FACT, THE PURPOSE OF A MAP IS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO REACH THE DESTINATION, RIGHT? IF I BURIED A TREASURE, I WOULD NOT NEED A MAP TO GET BACK TO IT. AND GIVEN THIS IS ALL THE INFORMATION WE REALLY HAV,E EXCEPT A FEW CONJECTURES BY KVM, I TRIED TO STICK WITH THE INFORMATION ON THE MAP AND THE KEY, THAT’S IT. ANYBODY INTERESTED?
Sounds interesting I myself have recently found what I believe to be some type of map or clue. Mine find is located in the region of the first spanish explorers were trying to establish missions and the Indian culture was the way of life as well as catholic priests and germans and outlaws as well as several old military forts,wagon trails and mail routes. Maybe we can help one another. Im all about it ive hunted artifacts all my life but never treasure hunting as in like indiana jones and the temple of doom lol. If I can be of assistance let me know my name is Derik. This is my finding located roughly 8 inches in the earth going off a old missing loot story and a hunch and a cheap metal detector.

Attachments

• 20221219_142919.jpg
    20221219_142919.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
  • 20221222_160300.jpg
    20221222_160300.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 49
  • 20221219_143435.jpg
    20221219_143435.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 20221219_143941.jpg
    20221219_143941.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
OP
OP
Zmbkillr

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I APPRECIATE THE RESPONSES SO FAR, BUT I MUST ADMIT, I EXPECTED MORE. BUT ANYWAY, I'LL TRY TO LAY THIS OUT AS CLEARLY AS POSSIBLE. BUT AT FIRST I WENT DOWN THE RIO GRANDE PYRAMID ROAD. IT MAKES SENSE, SINCE I FOUND A PHOTO OF IT WITH SNOW AND THE SNOW FORMS LINES JUST LIKE THE PYRAMID ON MAP. BUT IT FIT A LOT BETTER IF YOU INVERT THE MAP. THAT PUTS THE PYRAMID IN UPPER RIGHT CORNER, THE "EYE" ON UPPER LEFT. THAT FITS GREAT IF YOU GO TO THE 4 CORNERS ON GOOGLE EARTH AND ZOOM DOWN. EVEN THE SAN JUAN RIVER AND MANCOS RIVER FORM THE THE SINE WAVE. AND UNDER THE LEFT SINE WAVE, ABOVE RED MESA IN ARIZONA THERE ARE SEVERAL FORMATIONS IN THE DESERT THAT LOOK LIKE THE "EYE."

BUT I BACKTRACKED AND STARTED WITH IAY-AYAM. WHEN "GOOGLED" YOU COME UP WITH A LOT OF SONGS. A POEM FROM 1913 BY FENTON JOHNSON, AND OF COURSE THE SONG OF SOLOMON 2:13. THE ESV VERSION OF THIS IS VERY INTRIGUING, BUT IT WAS FIRST PUBLISHED IN 2001 I BELIEVE. THE POEM HAS LINES SUCH AS "ALL THE STARS ARE GOLDEN CROWNS" AND "THE EYE OF GOD IS KEEN." I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO READ THE ESV SONG OF SOLOMON CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE LUE? I BELIEVE IT ALLUDES TO THE STARTING POINT. LET ME SAY, THE PLACE WHERE THIS LED ME, I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT'S HISTORY OR IMPORTANCE.

THEN I STARTED RESEARCHING OLD RAILROAD MAPS OF THE 4 CORNERS/STATES. THINKING THE GENERAL LAYOUT MIGHT BE ASSOCIATED WITH RR. THAT'S WHEN I SPOTTED A KEY PIECE TO THIS THEORY. KING SOLOMON MOUNTAIN. KING SOLOMON IS ASSOCIATED WITH A MASSIVE TREASURE RIGHT? SO I STARTED LOOKING AT PICS OF THIS MOUNTAIN AND CAME ACROSS THIS

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 8.17.48 PM.png

HERE ARE THE PEAKS IN THE DISTANCE HIGHLIGHTED;

PEAKS.jpg

NOW THAT LED ME BACK TO THE MAP, AND ASSIGNING SOME LOCATIONS TO THE SYMBOLS. THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TIME FOR TONIGHT, GOT TO WATCH SOME FOOTBALL!!!

OP
OP
Zmbkillr

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I noticed that some of the imagery of the map sorta lined up with the peaks: ^^^^ or the steps in top left could mean a general mountain range, or it could represent Trinity Peak? Then the sun image could represent Sunlight Peak, then the vertical column in the middle could represent Vestal Peak, "In ancient Rome, the Vestal Virgins or Vestals (Latin: Vestālēs, singular Vestālis [wɛsˈtaːlɪs]) were priestesses of Vesta, virgin goddess of Rome's sacred hearth and its flame." Then the horizontal arrow could represent Arrow Peak. If that was the case, "your Southern view standing on peak of Solomon," then the eye symbol that's looking down was sort of SouthWest. Using Google Earth to zoom down to the peak of Solomon as close as you can get, I turned the view SW and you can see what sorta looks like a big eye that is formed by the tow adjacent ridge lines. If you look down to the right you see a series of triangles in the opposite mountain side. So...does this lead to Silver Mountain, Colorado? I will be posting a annotated map when I get back to my home computer. Thoughts?

OP
OP
Zmbkillr

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're being that literal it seems that the Rio Grande Pyramid has been overlooked
I'm just spit-ballin' here. Throwing ideas out there to see what happens, or what people think about it. Like I said, I started with the "key" and that led me to Solomon Mountain.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

The IAYAYAM Key spelled backwards MAYAYAI is the correct way to view the associated and obvious ground feature that corresponds with the LUE map. Everything on the map has a ground feature connected to it. The center piece is from the Bible as a Pillar.

It’s alright if you don’t believe it and that is fine as far as I am concerned.

I wish you all the best of luck in finding your Pot Of Gold whether it is real or not.

Bests

LUE-HAWN

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello,

The IAYAYAM Key spelled backwards MAYAYAI is the correct way to view the associated and obvious ground feature that corresponds with the LUE map. Everything on the map has a ground feature connected to it. The center piece is from the Bible as a Pillar.

It’s alright if you don’t believe it and that is fine as far as I am concerned.

I wish you all the best of luck in finding your Pot Of Gold whether it is real or not.

Bests

LUE-HAWN
Pillar = Rocky Mountains ?

MAYAYAIIAYAYAM

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Pillar = Rocky Mountains ?

MAYAYAIIAYAYAM
The pillar as the Rocky Mountains is a theory that's been put out before, even in the LUE's published infancy. This was published in Exanimo Express - Nov 1966 (Volume 2 No. 3):

Q: I need more information to solve the LUE map. I have derived that the pillar is the Rockie
Mtns., the sweeping curves are the Colo. And Rio Grande, each starting on the opposite side of
the Divide, and the football is in reality an unseeing eye. The arrow is not an arrow at all but the
Pacific Ocean and the pyramid is Catalina. The sun is not equinoctial, therefore the location is
west of the Mississippi River and south of 40 degrees. The circle in the triangle indicates it is all
in one place as the dot represents unity. The supine figure is a petrified tree. The adobe wall with
the stairs rising above it indicates to me a pueblo in a cliff. Am I right, therefore, in deducing that
this treasure is a vast horde of gold and silver ingots situated in a mine in New Mexico, Arizona,
California, or northern Sonora; and that the mine has an adobe rampart or wall to conceal or
protect it? I will say this; it is a masterpiece and the person, or persons, who devised this map was
a master mathematician and, I suspect, an astronomer. I know the answer is simple and maybe
this is what makes it so difficult. James Ryan, Hawthorne, California.

A: To help one would require that all be helped, and this is impossible. Your deduction of location is correct,
but now you must pinpoint it. Some puzzlers have assumed this is of Mayan origin, and it is not. Neither
is it of Incan culture although there are certain similarities and parallels of the descriptive geometry. This
is all of the help that Exanimo can give.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Pillar of Stone as in the Bible

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread