TEKNETIC DELTA 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Ebay has a return policy. I would return it. Then go down the forum page to participating dealers, on here and look at their products.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Tuledude! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). I also noticed you already got a reply on your other post.

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana!!! "D"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a "never"use Teknetics Delta 4000 on ebay.,..turns out its 13 years old....Its in great shape but the + button doesnt work ., Teknetics said they will replace the circuit boards for $50. The tech @ Teknetics couldnt tell me if would be original equiptment or new technology., does anybody out there know??? I can return...Thanks

Welcome ! Sorry I Honestly Can't help on your Question, But Does it matter ?

if for $50.00 they can get it Working using Old Technology, You got what you originally expected, But in Better shape.
Old Technology or Not, It's new Never used Parts.

if they use newer technology it will still only do what the controls originally did anyway.

either way $50.00 is not a Bad price if there are no Hidden Costs that Triple it.

{other then taxes & Shipping, I Take it the $50 includes parts, Installation & Testing ? ]

Good Luck ! Keep us Informed :thumbsup: it's always Nice to hear how Manufacturers Back their Products.
Which seems to be above Average with Detector Manufacturers. :coffee2:

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something 13 years old is I refer to as antique worth having or yesterday's meatloaf. I would file a "not as described" return request with ebay and MOVE FAST. The return window is small. If you paid by paypal their window is larger but dump it.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:

OP
OP
T

Tuledude

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2021
Kalifornia
Detector(s) used
TEKNETIC DELTA 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WIN!!!! Called Teknetics this morning . Talked to Parts instead of Customer service.. They said since the machine had never been registered , they would treat it as a new machine.. Soooo. Theyre gonna fix it for free���� & its only 7 years old, not 13..
I gotta say .. Im new to the hobby but totally in awe of the customer service from Tecnetics so far..

OP
OP
T

Tuledude

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2021
Kalifornia
Detector(s) used
TEKNETIC DELTA 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it true that dowsing rods can be used to find what ever you are thinking about???

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WIN!!!! Called Teknetics this morning . Talked to Parts instead of Customer service.. They said since the machine had never been registered , they would treat it as a new machine.. Soooo. Theyre gonna fix it for free���� & its only 7 years old, not 13..
I gotta say .. Im new to the hobby but totally in awe of the customer service from Tecnetics so far..

Awesome :coffee2:

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:hello:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it true that dowsing rods can be used to find what ever you are thinking about???

My opinion Yes if you Believe 100% it will.
If you have any Doubt, it probably won't

At least that's How it seems to Me.

There are 2 Types in this World. Those who Swear they work.
And Those who Doubt

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You would have to go through that question a few times...and really think about it. By exactly WHAT mechanism WOULD they work? My belief is that the rods wind up pointing in a direction for “some reason”...and then maybe you’ll find something or maybe you won’t. The times you DO find something are the ones that are remembered. The forces generated by any kind of fields which would even effect the rods themselves simply don’t have enough energy in them to physically move the rods in ones hands. I would be more of a believer if these rods were mounted on a gimbal with very sensitive bearing assemblies, but even then....I’m just skeptical of something which doesn’t adhere to the principals of the “scientific method”. MHO, YMMV.

OP
OP
T

Tuledude

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2021
Kalifornia
Detector(s) used
TEKNETIC DELTA 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My old landlord used a gimble when looking for drain lines.. my elecrician buddy uses his nare handed to find buried elextric lines. Ive seen them used to find water.. i wonder if a person can find old stone structures that are below plow level??? Just gonna have to try it i guess����

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet! :hello:
Nick

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Try negotiating with the vendor, they may credit you for the repair + Shipping. Otherwise, a return may be in order.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's great news on your MD. That's what I call customer service.

As for dowsing...

In my opinion dowsing is hokum. This is also, overwhelmingly, the opinion of scientific community. But knock yourself out. There are a lot of believers on this site and a whole sub-forum where you can play and converse with like-minded individuals without too much negative feedback from skeptics such as myself. Calling dowsers out in their own forum is frowned upon. As it should be.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread