New to Forum

Happy

Mar 14, 2005
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but have heard all about you all since I'm married to Treasure_Lady! We went detecting today at the old dairy site but our biggest find was a large old 3/4 inch water faucet! This vintage faucet is still usable. :D I look forward to getting to know everyone! I'm from the Hanford, California area orginally..now living in the Susanville, California area.

Upvote 0

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Well even though we met her first, we're still gonna call her the better half! Welcome on and get those goodies out of the ground!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Welcome to the forum!, Happy...
You've all been finding some nice stuff out that way...
Some of those vintage faucets can be worth some big bucks these days.
Kinda surprizing, Treasure Lady & Nuget let you squeeze in there... ;D

And, don't worry, we won't hold you being from California against ya... ;D

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome Happy! Guess Treasure Lady's gonna give you some pointers so you can post your own pics.HH to ya both! 8)

OP
OP
Happy

Happy

Mar 14, 2005
Thank you for the welcome! Treasure_Lady gets out more than I do..but I'll be retiring soon..so I'll have more time! I don't worry about Nugget because he's smaller than me! ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Happy, Good to see the other Half of the team. ..........jeff

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hiya Happy!
Don't kid yourself. I get less done since I retired than I ever did!
In fact, I'm thinking of going back to work so I can get some rest ;D

Looking forward to seeing all your loot and getting some tips from you on how to find it.

Warren

B

BULL

Happy,

My wife is from Susanville California and we have lived there off and on for over 15 years. We are currently living in my home state of FLorida.

I can probably help you with some areas if you need it. ;D In-laws still live out there ;)

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
Howdy Happy

First thing to do is get a better detecter then your wife so you might catch up to her on finds ;D
But you might want to keep it hiden and a bag over it while hunting. I know how whats mine can become hers :(

HH
Red

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Howdy Happy! It's about time TL got you goin! Once you get the bug, the competition will be on. We all look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the Forum & our little secret addiction. Spotz

J

Jim Cal

Hey Happy, Welcome to the forum. Lets see some pictures of those finds. Are you guys still planning on moving to Texas? Jim Cal

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Welcome to the forum Happy, as you know they are a great bunch here. As everyone here knows my wife Bobbie is my hunting partner, and teaming up with your wife allows you to hunt more often and longer, as well as having that special person to share your finds when you furst make them. Look forward to you posting your finds
hh

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Happy, I am sure you will be posting quite a bit of nice finds. Good Luck and Happy Hunting. Joe

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
Howdy Happy

Well TL got the new toy like we didn't know would happen and you got the old one. >:(
Well shoot it's time to stand up and rebel :o
Go out and get that shiny new toy
Go for the gusto ;)
I like my Fisher and my Garrett but you need that NEW Whites DFX ;D

And probably a bigger dog House to stay in for a while :D

HH. the instigator Red

Shutterbug

Nov 6, 2004
Howdy Happy! The only thing better than metal detecting is metal detecting with your spouse!!!
I'll bet you made TH's day when you decided to join her! Welcome to the club. You have a good teacher to help! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread