(new to hobby) wanting to go prospecting around pineville ky

st0n3r86

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2012
harrogate TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard alot of storys about small gold being found in pineville ky. I have family that owns land that a surveyor claims he found gold in a creek that runs on there land. alot people say there are no gold in ky.But from what i read people are finding it. Im going this spring to try my luck on my familys land. I have already check the creek out it has the signs for gold but i was waiting on warm weather. just wondering if anyone else has had any luck around pineville ky.

kentuckycowboy2

Greenie
Jan 24, 2009
Eastern Ky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 1100 , Ace 250
I have heard alot of storys about small gold being found in pineville ky. I have family that owns land that a surveyor claims he found gold in a creek that runs on there land. alot people say there are no gold in ky.But from what i read people are finding it. Im going this spring to try my luck on my familys land. I have already check the creek out it has the signs for gold but i was waiting on warm weather. just wondering if anyone else has had any luck around pineville ky.

Hello there from eastern Ky , just wondering if you got to get out there & try it out ^ if you found anything .

I'm near the Va boarder & have been wondering if we maybe able to find inything in the rivers from the Breaks that may of washed down this way thoughout the years of high waters myself . Maybe I'll try grabbing a bucket of sand someting & see if there's any black sand in it next year or anything worth while .

John

Kevin40906

Oct 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Did you go prospecting? If so, did you find anything?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread