new to hobby

KalamazooHunter

Mar 26, 2005
Kalamazoo, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Welcome to the hobby -
sorry dont live near you but wanted to comment about your screen name.
We have a Pfizer here. Somebody I knew had to either relocate or loose their job with the company.

Sorry to hear you got pfired!

Tara

jmatteau

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2007
Eastern CT
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm IV
pfired from pfizer said:
Hello everyone, Looking for someone to hunt with in southeastern connectcut. have some moderate successes ,and am still learning, maybe need some mentoring as well. thanx .pfiered from pfizer

Hey Pfired,

I am just getting into MD'ing and I am Northeastern CT. I work in Southeastern CT and would like to find someone to go hunting with. I am thinking about doing Ocean Beach next week. Shoot me a pm with your info if you are interested.

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I am in SE CT as well... and have been at Pfizer for 8 years as a contractor... we just signed an 81 month contract... so I'll be there till 2015 or so...

Anywho... Pfizer aside... I'm up for a hunting buddy in SE connecticut... Email me: [email protected]

I just got my new X-Terra 70 today and I am so so so so anxious to get out tomorrow am and find some nice loot!

Paul

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for friends to search parks and beaches in and around Bridgeport, Connecticut. Have detector, no car. I am retired.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions