New to hunting

Wahlie

Mar 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies and gents,
I'm brand new to detecting. So new that I'm still looking for a detector. I live in Milford and hope to do a good amount of hunting near or in the water. I'll also be doing land hunts as well. Was wondering what you folks are using as all around detectors. I've been doing research and am spinning with all of the info out there. Any input would be appreciated. Was looking at the whites beach hunter from tc metal detectors in granby. Also minelab Excalibur ii but have ready spotty things as far as reliability.

Thanks,
Chris

treasureman001

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2007
Hi Chris,

We are a local metal Detecting Club called the NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS located in North Haven,CT . Check out our website at : www.nutmegtreasurehunters.com we would enjoy meeting you at our next meeting on May 8th at 7:00pm check our webpages for directions , meeting dates and times .. BEST OF LUCK ..DIgging in the earth .. Andy

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread