TintedSnow

TintedSnow

Sep 25, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, White's Goldmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It reasons to imagine and understand that the shoreline where the cans of Gold were buried, is likely not where it was in the 1890's. It could now be under a little or a lot of water especially considering the massive snow and glacier melt that has occurred with rises in sea levels. Locating any possible markers or Lat/Long. readings of the original shoreline will likely be crucial in any adventure to locate the cans of Gold. The big problem with this other than having to snorkel or scuba dive to locate the treasure would be the high possibility that along with the rise in sea levels, that currents and wave action may have washed the cans of Gold out long ago. One might have to deploy Magnetometers from boats to possibly locate any of the treasure.

They were buried a ways from the water. So that is t a problem. The real problem is that they built a military base on top of where some of the coins have been found.

ADAKIAN

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gold was buried and then they wrecked while leaving. So it is a shipwreck and a cache. I would still think plenty of antiquity left on ship though.

ADAKIAN

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very true about they built base over stash lol. not a problem if you know where the coins were found during building

OP
OP
TintedSnow

TintedSnow

Sep 25, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very true about they built base over stash lol. not a problem if you know where the coins were found during building

I’m curious as to what you know and how you got the info.

ADAKIAN

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here’s the kicker: they built a military base on top of where some of the coins have been found.

No they found some cans while they were building the military base. Just have to know exactly what they were building when they found them

OP
OP
TintedSnow

TintedSnow

Sep 25, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious about who is really serious about this treasure and resources available to go get it.

Well it depends. I’m assuming you’ve got resources seeing as your name is “AdakIan”. So you must have some sort of connection to Adak.

ADAKIAN

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok guys the whole story is true. but name of ship is sketchy I have seen it spelled Hitsap and Hitslap any one have any info on this part. Either way very tough finding any info.

ADAKIAN

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it depends. I’m assuming you’ve got resources seeing as your name is “AdakIan”. So you must have some sort of connection to Adak.

Ya I lived there for nine years This treasure was my hobby I know more about it than the internet check your website for my message

OP
OP
TintedSnow

TintedSnow

Sep 25, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I lived there for nine years This treasure was my hobby I know more about it than the internet check your website for my message

I saw it. There’s plenty not on the website or internet that I know as well.

ADAKIAN

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if u truly have the resources and u truly want this treasure or the boat lets talk.....

antonymarc

Oct 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for your responses. i was having similar questions and your answers were helpful to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread