New to the Forum!

CBDigger

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2023
Hi Friends!
I'm new to this Forum and wonder how I've missed it for so long! I've been detecting for about 6 years now, the first year or so with a Garett Ace 400i. Then I moved to an Equinox 600. I have great fun with it, mainly on farm fields/old pastures and local beaches here in Nova Scotia, Canada. I became a member of TheRingFInders.com directory the last year and half as well. Made my first 2023 recovery just a few weeks ago.
Looking forward to learning from each of the forum threads as I continue this wonderful hobby! Cheers!

Merryl Bustin
CBDigger

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Hi Friends!
I'm new to this Forum and wonder how I've missed it for so long! I've been detecting for about 6 years now, the first year or so with a Garett Ace 400i. Then I moved to an Equinox 600. I have great fun with it, mainly on farm fields/old pastures and local beaches here in Nova Scotia, Canada. I became a member of TheRingFInders.com directory the last year and half as well. Made my first 2023 recovery just a few weeks ago.
Looking forward to learning from each of the forum threads as I continue this wonderful hobby! Cheers!

Merryl Bustin
CBDigger
Welcome! A lot of my family came to USA via Nova Scotia. I’ve always wanted to see it. I hope you enjoy the forums.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread