New to the forum

Feb 5, 2023
South Eastern Ontario,
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend/ Simplex Ultra
Hey folks, I just found this site and thought I’d check it out. I am in the Kingston area and was looking for something localized to the area but couldn’t find anything like this.

I’ve only been detecting for about a year now myself so definitely a newbie but I’ve learned a tonne of history about the area and have found some amazing targets.

So far I have been interested in beach, parks, & shallow water hunting, however this year I have gained a few permissions for the area and joined a local detecting club so I plan on doing some relic hunting this year. As well as coin and jewelry hunting..

I used a Minelab Equinox 600, & V540, last season but this year I decided to go with a Nokta Legend & my Equinox 600 again.

I’m always interested in reading blogs, or watching YouTube videos of local detectorists to the area (& beyond) to see what others are finding.

If anyone here is local to kingston Ontario or the surrounding area and wishes to know where to go or to reach out to other local detectorists in the area
? Then you can reach out To me and DM me and I’ll send you some info.

Anyway I’m looking forward to seeing what people post on this site and to hopefully contribute with some great finds myself this year.

Cheers

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Hey folks, I just found this site and thought I’d check it out. I am in the Kingston area and was looking for something localized to the area but couldn’t find anything like this.

I’ve only been detecting for about a year now myself so definitely a newbie but I’ve learned a tonne of history about the area and have found some amazing targets.

So far I have been interested in beach, parks, & shallow water hunting, however this year I have gained a few permissions for the area and joined a local detecting club so I plan on doing some relic hunting this year. As well as coin and jewelry hunting..

I used a Minelab Equinox 600, & V540, last season but this year I decided to go with a Nokta Legend & my Equinox 600 again.

I’m always interested in reading blogs, or watching YouTube videos of local detectorists to the area (& beyond) to see what others are finding.

If anyone here is local to kingston Ontario or the surrounding area and wishes to know where to go or to reach out to other local detectorists in the area
? Then you can reach out To me and DM me and I’ll send you some info.

Anyway I’m looking forward to seeing what people post on this site and to hopefully contribute with some great finds myself this year.

Cheers
Welcome to the community!

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II Excalibur 1000 Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome from the East Coast USA

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, I just found this site and thought I’d check it out. I am in the Kingston area...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread