New to the group a little gold I found my first time out.

Keyboardkowboy

Mar 26, 2013
Far nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Makro Nokta gold kruzer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So first time out with my Marko Nokta gold Kruzer I have been slucing for years but picked up this machine and found the biggest peice and the small one to the right on my first time out with it . My friend who has 2 ounces that he found with his MINELAB monster found the first peice of gold that day (not in image) so I thought I would get skunked for sure but not 10 min later found those pieces in the same hole not his but about 100 yards out the other pieces I found about a week later at another spot near an old mine.

Sorry not new to the group but first time back in years and I don't know that I ever posted I was more of a lurker lol. 20201113_212945.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's nice Yella! Welcome!!!:hello2:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome, and congratulations on your new finds, nicely done!

All the best,

Lanny

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice....and congrats!!!! Lot easier than digging, classifying, sluicing, panning, etc., isn't it?

OP
OP
Keyboardkowboy

Keyboardkowboy

Mar 26, 2013
Far nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Makro Nokta gold kruzer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It certenly is man the stuff I used to pull from my sluce I would get happy if it made a ting in a glass vile I don't use those viles in the field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread