New to the site from Nothwest Texas looking for the "Sam Bass Treasure"

Sep 2, 2021
Northwest Texas
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks for having me!
I'm Looking to link up with people who have an interest in looking for the "Sam Bass Treasure" or have info on the "Sam Bass Treasure" not much info out on it. I'm looking for maybe some old maps or clues of the sorts other then just the basic telling of the story if someone might could point me in the right places. I've heard story's of it all my life and would like to give it a closer look.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
... there are a couple good books I have read on the subject. I will find later and give the titles and authors. I live about 35 miles from the cow town Ogallala Ne.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for having me...looking for the "Sam Bass Treasure" or have info on the "Sam Bass Treasure"...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tn_link.gif
Those that haven't a clue on the trasure - I searched Google and got a lot of hits - here is just one of them: Sam Bass Treasure...Sam Bass and other outlaws got away with 3,000 twenty-dollar gold pieces, along with jewelry and money...Bass went to his hideout at Cove Hollow near Denton, Texas...more...

Sandcrab

Jun 14, 2021
Oceanside CA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Coiltek 10x5 and 15, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome from SoCal! :hello:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of northeastern Oregon! Good luck with your hunt!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for having me!
I'm Looking to link up with people who have an interest in looking for the "Sam Bass Treasure" or have info on the "Sam Bass Treasure" not much info out on it. I'm looking for maybe some old maps or clues of the sorts other then just the basic telling of the story if someone might could point me in the right places. I've heard story's of it all my life and would like to give it a closer look.
Welcome to Tnet!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread