new to treasure hunting, looking to get some partners to organize a hunt in colorado

JarrodR19

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to treasure hunting. I have been doing a lot of research about it. I have finally decided that I am going to get into this. I am moving back to Colorado on march 1st,2013. From what I have been researching I have came up with a lot of lost treasure of gold and caches of treasure in the rocky mountains. If anyone would like to join me and become my partner and lets get this done I am sure we can come up with something. please let me know as soon as possible.

JPS

Jul 1, 2005
Hi, I am faily new to TH, but have been on a few trips. I am interested in the treasure stories of rich float that could not be traced back to its source. ie: Soda Creek, Twilight Creek.
I can go for a 1 or 2 week trip. What do you have in mind?.

mole1987

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2013
Hi Jarrod,

I live in Colorado Springs. Well Lets say Old Colorado City. Ive done some research on the outlaw history in manitou springs. It is been told that theres $100,000 in gold buried or hidden near manitou springs. In the ute pass vicinity!! Between Manitou Springs and Woodland Park. History: a stagecoach headed through the once was a trail, had never been seen again. No clues of the ppl or the gold. Ill be making a trip this summer to head up there. With a friend. Will be walking. No transportation. Iam looking for new ppl to go with. Anytime!! I have my own md. Bounty Hunter Quick Silver. If u would like to set a meet up. Or just chat. I know alot of places that have or supposed locations of hidden an buried caches!! Email me at [email protected] or txt call me at 719-459-4690. Anyone interested call me or txt me anytime. Thanks!!

robin jack

Greenie
Mar 13, 2013
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are going for very new experience in Colorado..so I think you have a great think you want to make a partnership with others..So here I have one more member who belong from Colorado so I thing you should contact and make your deal with him..

detectingit

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2013
Canon city Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im in canon city, ( just moved here) been detectin for almost 10 yrs got a minelb etrac I swing. Im up for goin out detectin. I could help ya get into.the swing of things and proper techniques of recovering items. Give me a holler [email protected] or cell is 719_406_7143 talk with yall soon

oldnugget

Feb 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. THE ROAD YOU THINK THAT LOST STAGE TOOK THAT YOU WANT TO WALK AND HUNT, YOU BY NOW HAVE FOUND OUT IS A STATE HIGHWAY, PEDESTRIANS ARE ILLEGAL UPON IT...THE FIRST 1/2 OF THE TRIP OUT OF THE SPRINGS TO WOODLAND IS THRU A SHEER WALL PASS...100FT HIGH ON EACH SIDE, THE SECOND HALF IS ALL PRIVATE LAND ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY AND ILLEGAL TO HUNT NATIONAL FOREST ON THE EAST SIDE... LOL.... THEY SHOOT TRESPASSERS UP HERE..., LOL... SO GUESS YOUR GONNA HAVE TO CROSS THAT ONE OFFIN YOUR LIST... AS YOSIMITE SAM WOULD SAY...

I GET THE FEELING THAT YOU THINK COLORADO IS WILD OPEN COUNTRY LIKE ALASKA OR SOMETHING... DUDE THERE ARE MORE CALIFORNIANS AND TEXANS PER SQ FT UP HERE THAN IN THEIR OWN STATES... 76 % OF ALL COLORADO LAND IS BLM OWNED LAND... THEY CATCH YOU WITH A DETECTOR... NOBODY WILL SEE YOU FOR 30 YEARS.... LOL ...

COLORADO AINT WHAT YOU IMAGINE IT TO BE... can u detect here...sure....MOSTLY ON PRIVATE LAND WITH PERMISSION (WHICH IS RARELY GIVEN TO STRANGERS) AND SOME GHOST TOWNS IF YA DONT GET CAUGHT...AS MOST OF THEM ARE AGIAN EITHER ON PRIVATE OR BLM LAND.... AND BLM LAND CAN BE PRIVATE IF ITS UNDER CONTRACT...

I HOPE YA DONT GET URSELF IN TROUBLE UP HERE... GOOD LUCK !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread