New treasure theory?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know if this has been posted before, i really dont follow the Oak Island stuff. But it seems to be a good ideal.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know if this has been posted before, i really dont follow the Oak Island stuff. But it seems to be a good ideal.

Swamp is key to what? Being an old garbage dump, cesspool???

Absolutely nothing has been found in it other than common trash even with the most advanced equipment money can buy...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Transcripts for the new season have Rick and Marty searching for a s sinking treasure vault below the alleged shipwreck( aka corduroy log road) in the swamp, which begs the question: Who would build a treasure vault in a swamp?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Diana has the ships log of all the Knight's Templar and crew that came over in 1395 and 1398.
The country they were from, the ones that were killed, the ones that stayed over here and did not go back home.
But if you do not read the books and you are waiting on your so called "academics" to look at the books and judge them, you will die of old age first...

By the way I have made discoveries on the maps of treasures and I have passed them along to Diana.
The mistakes were not on her part but with the journals as written.
She is not changing their words but writing them exactly as they were...
Diana Jean Muir NEVER presented what were COPIES of and NOT ORIGINAL of the alleged Sinclair journals and maps to any legitimate professional academic historian for examination for authentication.
All is based on her and Scott Wolter's word that these "COPIES" actually existed.
With stated, what "discoveries" concerning the alleged "treasures" on the maps that you passed on to Muir?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from OAK ISLAND over to our newly formed FORUM > TREASURE HUNTING > TREASURE LEGENDS > THE KNIGHT'S TEMPLAR.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a "theory".....The Templars are alive and well....They not only made it to this country, but they've been running the "Show" for the past 200 + years.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a "theory".....The Templars are alive and well....They not only made it to this country, but they've been running the "Show" for the past 200 + years.
Don't think so. If the Templars were running the show, I believe we would have a better society and a better country. We are being controlled today by the stupid rich.

treasureguy56

Mar 31, 2019
Half way Between Perry and Owosso Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210 , Tesoro Golden Sabre , CZ5 , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no doubt that America has been being dumbed down for quite some time ! Along with the loss of moral values and common sense . Its a shame to see - As a young man back in my twenties I didnt believe it was possible but as an older man in my upper 50's its very obvious to see ....

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No they were hardly stupid. They survived and got away with their treasures; brought them across the Atlantic with their people and started a New Country for themselves.
WHO said they were stupid ??? I just quoted YOUR post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread