New TV show -- Dave turin's lost mines

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cool concept. I must have missed it. The link is confusing though. It says episodes 105, 106 & 107 were aired last Friday and they were the beginning of season 1. Where are the prior 104 episodes or are they just messing with us ? Also says it begins in April but these episodes were last week in the beginning of March ?

104 probably = season one episode 4 etc. 1 thru 4 may not be available now though.

Last edited:

firebird

Oct 17, 2018
Central Valley California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool concept. I must have missed it. The link is confusing though. It says episodes 105, 106 & 107 were aired last Friday and they were the beginning of season 1. Where are the prior 104 episodes or are they just messing with us ? Also says it begins in April but these episodes were last week in the beginning of March ?

All 7 episodes are available on the Discovery website, just saw them all. It really surprises me how little gold most of the other claims were getting, I had no idea it took that much yardage of dirt just to get that much gold, not to mention the cost of equipment and fuel. Now I'm starting to realize how even more gold-rich California is compared to other states.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
THE DRUG COMMERCIALS MAKE ME more crazy than i already am...:smileinbox:
It should be illegal for pharmaceutical companies to advertise on any media........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread