dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

https://www.gaiagps.com/discounts/?fp_ref=brian91
Hey Guys, I hope your all doing well and staying safe on lock down. It's been a crazy 2020 for sure.

I have been using a new app i discovered and i thought id share it with you all. Its a pretty short video but it gets right to the point. This is the easiest i have ever found an old location to detect. You just download the app, put in the 1900 or the 1930 map and go. Its like an ordinary gps but a n old map you can drive through and shows you with great accuracy where an old homestead is or was. A few of them were down the road from me and i had no idea! I hope you all like the video. It was a little complicated for me to video since i didn't have anyone to shoot the video for me. I had to use the window mount gopro, lol.

VTColonialDigger

Oct 13, 2016
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you know if you can you get it for IOS devices (IPhone, IPad, etc..) on the App Store? That is way cool and thanks so much for sharing!

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know if you can you get it for IOS devices (IPhone, IPad, etc..) on the App Store? That is way cool and thanks so much for sharing!

Yes they have it on the Apple Appstore. Have it on my IPhone

OP
OP
D

dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so sorry for the late reply. Nobody ever comments on my videos here so i just dont log back in to check. as you probably figured out by now yes you can use it on an ios device.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread