New xp deus multi frequency machine

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notka makro fooling around with not releasing there new machine, well guess what xp deus is in the game and minelab will add an update soon. Anyone care to comment what they no , not rumors. Dam notka and dilek where yacking 6 months ago about this new machine and now says oh it’s still coming out but finishing the improvements. Xp deus more expensive, but gee what’s the problem let’s not start with , the virus, ships in the water, customs, no it’s not. All 3 are good but now it’s very competitive,they better get it right, so what’s the real deal here, any coming out before December 2021

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don’t know, but they all say we should
“ get ready” I think we’re plenty ready - it’s they who need to get ready. Wait! I’m ready but my wallet is saying “hey wait a damn minute”. “ just wait and see - how do they compare? Will there be an 8 month pre-order delay? What about chip shortages? Will my new detector be idling on freighter number 116 off the shore of Long Beach? So go ahead don’t just build it make sure you “build back better”.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread