All Treasure Hunting

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Riverside is the closest brick & mortor club I think. No further east inland-valley desert clubs down there.

OP
OP
Sunshine772

Sunshine772

May 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmIV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom_in_CA said:
Riverside is the closest brick & mortor club I think. No further east inland-valley desert clubs down there.
sorry I do't under stand brick and mortor club??? I was talking about treasure hunting club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
The words "brick & mortor" refer to a physical club (as opposed to an internet forum site type "club"). There's a lot of CA folk who simply participate in the Kinzli California internet forum. You post finds, trade bragging rights, Q&As, arrange hunts, etc.... there, just like you would at an actual walk-in "brick & mortor" metal detecting club.

T

TreasureTales

Hello Sunshine772. Welcome to TreasureNet. "Brick & Mortar" means a real building, so a brick & mortar club would be any club that has a meeting room or a real building for holding meetings. A "virtual club" would be one on the internet, like this place.

You can usually call the nearest detector dealer and ask about clubs - the dealers usually know where the clubs are. They might even give you some names and numbers for treasure hunting companions. Sometimes it's a little difficult for us women to find somebody to partner up with, but dealers often know other women who are in the same boat. Give the dealers a call, look at the FMDAC (Federation of Metal Detectorists and Archaeology Clubs) website, check out the Kinzli website, or look in the yellow pages under Clubs & Organizations.

Let's see some of your treasures! We love photos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread