OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for acknowledging my post, KS. So many new and some not so new do not show that courtesy. You are off to a good start.
Well this is my second only forum, so I'll try & keep up. I've been eye balling this forum for about 10years & decided it was time to join.

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you,ll find it to be one of if not the best.
What do I have to do to post in "What Is It" thread? I got a button that appears civil war era, but the back is roasted. It might be a fashion/repop button. Thanks again for the great welcome.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do I have to do to post in "What Is It" thread? I got a button that appears civil war era, but the back is roasted. It might be a fashion/repop button. Thanks again for the great welcome.
You,re welcome. I don,t know the answer to that one.I,m not as site literate as some. If you don,t get an answer,PM Treasure_Hunter,he,s a site Moderator and a good guy.he,ll set you on the right path.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this is my second only forum, so I'll try & keep up. I've been eye balling this forum for about 10years & decided it was time to join.
Thank goodness you have not been reading my posts or you would have ran away.
Seriously, a sincere welcome.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You,re welcome. I don,t know the answer to that one.I,m not as site literate as some. If you don,t get an answer,PM Treasure_Hunter,he,s a site Moderator and a good guy.he,ll set you on the right path.

Click on the "forum" heading. Scroll down to "what is it". About 9 or 10 headings down. Click on the red box on right for posting new thread. Good luck.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This link has a map to a site.
Thanks I'll check it out. I got some rock/metal looking objects I've found metal detecting here in kansas.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Michigan KS! Post a pic of the button, lots of very experienced folks here that will identify it for you. Hope it is from the Civ. Take care and dig those pulltabs, we all left a few for you.

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNet from Michigan KS! Post a pic of the button, lots of very experienced folks here that will identify it for you. Hope it is from the Civ. Take care and dig those pulltabs, we all left a few for you.
Trust me I dig my fair share of them pull tabs, I'm cleaning earth 1 can at a time.🤣 That gold ring is still hiding from me thou.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread