Newbie here!

ChantyTown

Sep 13, 2022
Hello! I'm 26 and I've got a habit of meandering thrift stores to find lost treasures. I don't even know what to do with a lot of the things I find, but the research and process of learning about an item's history is incredibly addicting! My recent find, a lot of nearly 400 vintage zipper pulls and repair parts!! After mindless hours of internet surfing the history of the zipper, I stumbled across this site. Hoping to pick the brains of treasure hunters and learn more about my finds!

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! I'm 26 and I've got a habit of meandering thrift stores to find lost treasures. I don't even know what to do with a lot of the things I find, but the research and process of learning about an item's history is incredibly addicting! My recent find, a lot of nearly 400 vintage zipper pulls and repair parts!! After mindless hours of internet surfing the history of the zipper, I stumbled across this site. Hoping to pick the brains of treasure hunters and learn more about my finds!
Welcome. I'm sure you'll get some really well informed opinions on many of your found treasures.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard ChantyTown! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto! :wave:
Sounds to me like we have another collecting addict in our midst.

Lots of brainpower here and we all love a good I.D. challenge here.
Dave

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Welcome mate!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you ever find good real type jewlery in the stores ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions