Newbie in Central Texas

CoinMiner

Greenie
Jul 16, 2007
Rockport, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic IDX, Garrett ACE 250
Yep, I am in West and will be moving to Mart here in a couple of weeks...lets try to get together for a hunt!

Mitch

OP
OP
T

txcoondawg

Greenie
Dec 20, 2006
Menard, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't found anything lately. Weather and all. I don't have any good spots to go to. I usually hunt around Lake Mexia, around Fort Parker and walk parts of the Navasota. Just found some arrowheads. Have you found anything good?

T

trish76642

Archeology? thats great!...well when your done i will be able to say "i know an Archeologist!" lol
Does your wife hunt with you? WE may have to get her a medal detector too! As far as treasures in Limestone county, there everywhere you look....do you ever find yourself driving by some where and thinking "bet theres a treasure there!" i do it everyday! We seriously have to talk to your wife about going treasure hunting, i need another female treasure hunter! lol....

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
thats dino bones right?
if it is i have a fossil it looks sorta like a snail shell just a rock
i also collect shells and shark teath.
my uncles from texas.
he moved to conatocit.
u could find oil i bet.

T

trish76642

i wish you could find oil too, then i could say 'i know an oil finder' or...what would be the proper name for that one Michael????lol

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I am located in Dallas, but am willing to travel to do some detecting!
Baggins

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
I live a little ways down the road in frisco, but mexia isnt a far! When you get a group hunt together let me know! [email protected]!

Enjoy life by living it!
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread