Mar 19, 2022

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Read the manual.. AGAIN! Play with the machine and get used to the buttons and settings. Most of all - HAVE FUN! Big silver and gold to you!:headbang::skullflag:

Diggen It 1900

Mar 9, 2022
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone, new to the game and happy that my Simplex + arrived today. Heard and seen a lot of videos regarding this machine and was finally able to buy me one. Ready to test it tomorrow and learn all it's bells and whistles, any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Rick
Congratulations on the Simplex Rick,
I just got one also and have only used it once because of the weather. It will run on automatic right out of the box. When you power it up you can use the right, left arrow buttons to scroll though the all metal, field, park 1, and park 2 to get the feel of it. It will start with a grounding of about 90 which is pretty good. I read my instructions first which I think just added to the confusion. After running it a couple hours I get it. If your beach hunting there is a setting for that also. From what I gather, beach mode is primarily salt water.
All the best to you! Brian

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you got an SP24 coil with it, put that on. Run Park 1 at full sensitivity. That combo works well. I've tried all the coils, to include the Detect Ultimate, ... the SP24 is my favorite coil to use. Great purchase! You are gonna find a bunch of cool stuff!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone, new to the game and happy that my Simplex + arrived today. Heard and seen a lot of videos regarding this machine and was finally able to buy me one. Ready to test it tomorrow and learn all it's bells and whistles, any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Rick
Welcome!
Some good suggestions/tips on your new Simplex.
I would add that the tones matched with the numbers will/can tell you alot about the target you’re going after. Guess what it is, then dig it up.
Learn it…!
Actually, besides that, repair/fill your holes…thanks!
…and, have fun…!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions