Newbie with high quality connections in Utah looking for veteran TH to join team

F

freshwigs

I'm a newbie to the whole TH thing but have some experience. I worked for the forest service in UT covering the national forests in moab and also the Manti-LaSal. I have connections with numerous highly experience native outdoorsmen. I grew up with one of these men and maped the entire Manti-LaSal national forest with him. Neither of us have Treasure Hunting experience, (my friend goes horn hunting if that counts!) and could use a veteran to join the team. I am working as an engineer in PA right now and my friend is working as an engineer in UT. I am trying to coordinate a trip out to UT to spend some quality outdoor time looking for GOLD!

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
SCORPION GOLD STINER, GTI 1500, gti 2500 ,VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that a good area to search never detect down there i am in roy. but been west of lehi at mercur an ghost town

dqhunts808

Tenderfoot
Jun 22, 2023
I'm a newbie to the whole TH thing but have some experience. I worked for the forest service in UT covering the national forests in moab and also the Manti-LaSal. I have connections with numerous highly experience native outdoorsmen. I grew up with one of these men and maped the entire Manti-LaSal national forest with him. Neither of us have Treasure Hunting experience, (my friend goes horn hunting if that counts!) and could use a veteran to join the team. I am working as an engineer in PA right now and my friend is working as an engineer in UT. I am trying to coordinate a trip out to UT to spend some quality outdoor time looking for GOLD!
Not sure if you are still on here, but I similarly work in the mnts and like huntung for stuff but haven't stepped up to having a metal detector. aloha DQ

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any updte(s)? How did it go?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread