Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize, just a silly proud grandpa post. Grandson Kalvin with his new little sister, Zatanna. They live in Michigan, so she has the record of being born the farthest north of anyone in the history of the family. In certain parts of my family names are well thought out and planned in advance, and they all mean something, usually a reminder of history, but no idea what hers means. She is a happy baby though.

Attachments

• 8-8g.jpg
    8-8g.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 78

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet baby! I know there was a Zatanna in the Justice League back in the day... :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to life on the outside Zatanna.
Welcome also to Michigan.
A great state here , in places.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations!!! :occasion14:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I apologize, just a silly proud grandpa post. Grandson Kalvin with his new little sister, Zatanna. They live in Michigan, so she has the record of being born the farthest north of anyone in the history of the family. In certain parts of my family names are well thought out and planned in advance, and they all mean something, usually a reminder of history, but no idea what hers means. She is a happy baby though.

Ain't being a GrandPa Grand!! Congratulations on your newest! I only have one grandchild .. a grandson who just turned 3 months old, and I got a wonderful chance to see him this past weekend! Loved every minute of it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 2.30.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 2.30.09 PM.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 60

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute kids! Congratulations to you both. That grandson has quite the head of hair! : cute little fella.

poetsgarden

Dec 6, 2021
Ain't being a GrandPa Grand!! Congratulations on your newest! I only have one grandchild .. a grandson who just turned 3 months old, and I got a wonderful chance to see him this past weekend! Loved every minute of it!
Beautiful!!!!! I have been absent for a few years. If you followed my original thread "Proud Grandpa"
I wrote about Akira and Luke my grand children. Here is an update Akira just signed to play division 1 ball with Binghamton University with a softball scholarship and a scholastic scholarship. both Luke and Akira have been playing ball all over the country for years now and Luke was at the sophomore world series in Florida this year.
Still a Proud Grandpa.....Joe McDonough

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations! Be sure to tell the youngins that you went to Grandpa School to learn everything that you know. Keeps my grandchildren semi-bewildered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread