Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We went back to our favorite park. We've been looking in some new areas now that the weeds are dying back. Not too bad of a weekend!! The silver ring is really cute. (And fits!) The gold ring with the blue stone was not marked but in great shape for as deep as it was buried. We did have another creepy issue though. No pics but early in the year, I found a crusty sunbaked piece of a flag folded up in the crotch of a tree. Inside were 2 black marbles. We threw it away and didn't think TOO much about it. But this weekend we went to the same area. On the ground near the previously mentioned tree was a new small flag folded up. Yep, inside were 2 black marbles. Don't think I'm going back there. I put it back in the tree. Have a great week everyone!

Attachments

• 20211107_175753.jpg
    20211107_175753.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20211106_063506.jpg
    20211106_063506.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 59
  • 20211106_081406.jpg
    20211106_081406.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 59
Upvote 14
OP
OP
L

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We went back to our favorite park. We've been looking in some new areas now that the weeds are dying back. Not too bad of a weekend!! The silver ring is really cute. (And fits!) The gold ring with the blue stone was not marked but in great shape for as deep as it was buried. We did have another creepy issue though. No pics but early in the year, I found a crusty sunbaked piece of a flag folded up in the crotch of a tree. Inside were 2 black marbles. We threw it away and didn't think TOO much about it. But this weekend we went to the same area. On the ground near the previously mentioned tree was a new small flag folded up. Yep, inside were 2 black marbles. Don't think I'm going back there. I put it back in the tree. Have a great week everyone!

Attachments

• 20211106_063816.jpg
    20211106_063816.jpg
    955.1 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
L

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Forgot one of the pics and couldn't find edit. 1st post on new forum. Bear with me.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your nice recoveries and great teamwork

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, fantastic finds for sure. The flag with the marbles is really odd. No idea what that could represent..

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on all your finds! Cool the ring fits ya. Ya, I wouldn’t mess with the flag and marbles thing either. Nothing good would come from that, whatever it is.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great finds, love that silver (and gold)

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt lenrac2....weeds are dying here too.....we had a giant king tide flood and its killed off some beach weeds....hitting areas i couldn't before !! Congrats on the beautiful silver ring !!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread