Nokta Legend Cheat Sheet

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I printed out the changes in v1.09 on a piece of paper and keep it in a pocket in my finds pouch. I haven't had to refer to it in a while except for FD. Some of the pathways aren't that intuitive. This cheat sheet will help new users. 👍

larrylwill

Jul 6, 2008
North East Alabama, Section
Detector(s) used
Own: Fisher F75 LTD, Whites Coinmaster GT, Technetics Delta 4000, Whites Eagle Sl, Garrett GTA 1000, Whites PI underwater, Whites Surf Master, Garrett Master Hunter w/ 2 box.
I started detecting in th
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put together a cheat sheet (well, three pages) for the Nokta Legend, to get my thoughts together before heading out today. Found it useful, and thought others might too. Here is the link:

Legend Cheat Sheet

Any suggestions, do let me know.
Nice, Just what I needed. I just bought one with 2 coils. I found a silver dime I burried 10 years ago and after a year I couldnt find with any detector. After I dug it up again I found I burried it next to a peice of iron.

cronk

Sep 27, 2022
Indiana
Detector(s) used
EQX800, Legend
I put together a cheat sheet (well, three pages) for the Nokta Legend, to get my thoughts together before heading out today. Found it useful, and thought others might too. Here is the link:

Legend Cheat Sheet

Any suggestions, do let me know.

Thanks, super-helpful! I saved a copy to my Google Drive so I can pull it up on my phone when I'm out detecting w/the Legend.

So far, I haven't had the chance to do anything other than test the new machine, but I'm hoping to be able to duck out of the office for a couple hours tomorrow morning to hunt a local, trashy park.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mine comes Tuesday ( March 7) reading up on manual and watching video tutorials, but definitely printing out your cheat sheet, CSW. You did a nice job making it up.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the factory preset on the Legend?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CSW welcome to Treasurenet

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What is the factory preset on the Legend?
Do an FD reset and you'll get their presets. That's why I hold off on updating sometimes, It takes me a little while to go back through all the modes and re-enter my settings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread