O

onadraw

Sep 28, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already ordered through Bart at Big Boy's Hobbies. Hope they start shipping soon.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't seen much on this new one from Nokta Makro.
I'm sure it is a winner!

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waiting for better showing or live action of device

Dconcb

Mar 22, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m excited about it.
I almost bit on the simplex. But have a few other machines at that price point. I decided to treat myself this year and started looking into an equinox 800. Then I see this…
Still hanging tight but I may just do a preorder.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wasn’t planning on jumping in on this but the price of the base model -$635 and the feature set make it hard to resist. I’d be selling one or two detectors to cover the cost and be left with the Legend and my XP Orx -between the two I’d have all I really need. I really want to focus on the actual detecting and less on the detectors if you know what I mean.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Upgraded to the pro pack. I want the small coil option and while I’m not a fan of 6” round, it’s the only small coil available. Not sure what to make of the spare external battery, I guess for extended run time. fits under armrest which might improve balance I’d like to know more about the ferrous gauge- is it similar to the Orx iron probability meter?

diamonddave

Jan 4, 2021
WESTERN PA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB VANQUISH 540 PP
MINELAB X-TERRA PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upgraded to the pro pack. I want the small coil option and while I’m not a fan of 6” round, it’s the only small coil available. Not sure what to make of the spare external battery, I guess for extended run time. fits under armrest which might improve balance I’d like to know more about the ferrous gauge- is it similar to the Orx iron probability meter?

Wasn’t planning on jumping in on this but the price of the base model -$635 and the feature set make it hard to resist. I’d be selling one or two detectors to cover the cost and be left with the Legend and my XP Orx -between the two I’d have all I really need. I really want to focus on the actual detecting and less on the detectors if you know what I mean.
Would you be letting go of the 540 pro pack? If and when, let me know-I may be interested.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last thing I need is another Detector. I still have them all, from my first one I bought used in 1983 to number 7, all lined up nice and pretty, and all hung up on a peg board, without battery's in them of course, except for the EQ 800. That's the one I use now. All the pre-order stuff? That would be the last thing I'd do, not until other fella's have used them to see what there is to see to hear what they might have to say. So again, ANOTHER detector for me? I'm pushing 70 now, I SHOULD think about giving up the hobby. Legs hurt, getting down and up again, down and up again, down and up & down & up..... so now, having said all that....... I did what I said I'd never do. I PRE-Ordered one, first time ever, the pro pack, extra battery, 6" coil why in the world would I do that? after all that I said? well........ ahhh.....because I.... well you know......bye

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nox clone. No interest.
I disagree. The machine offers more than the Equinox 800, at the price of the Equinox 600. Waterproof; Vibration; underwater light; Two-Simultaneous Multi frequency settings; Five - Single freq settings; I think it will blow the Minelab Equinox out of the water. :skullflag::skullflag::skullflag::skullflag:

PS - I'm expecting mine around December 12-15.

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Told myself not to buy another detector the next years. Having the Nox 8OO, 2x Deus, Multikruzer ands some others i have no need for a new detector and i'm doing alright. But the ferrous gauge from the Legend sounds like music in my ears if it really works. I dig in really trashy places. A dealer gave me an offer i couldn't refuse on Black Friday and i bought the Legend Pro pack. I already sold my XP Orx yesterday and my Excalibur 1000 is also for sale now.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’m expecting the ferrous meter to operate similar to the iron probability meter that’s on the Orx. My expectation is the performance will not exceed the Equinox, but overall it will be a better machine, so a net plus. This is bc of the much improved build quality, and added features like ferrous meter and others. My only wish , well two would have been mid size coil option and s-shaft to aid balance. On my now sold equinox I modded it to have an s-shaft and it was for sure a nicer swing.

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I disagree. The machine offers more than the Equinox 800, at the price of the Equinox 600. Waterproof; Vibration; underwater light; Two-Simultaneous Multi frequency settings; Five - Single freq settings; I think it will blow the Minelab Equinox out of the water. :skullflag::skullflag::skullflag::skullflag:

PS - I'm expecting mine around December 12-15.
Time will tell, they trashed other companies, much like a boxer before going into the ring. So they will either be equal, better or bottom of the list.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread