Nokta Macro Pulse Dive with 8" coil

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes! Very effective tool!

OP
OP
S

Slimpickins

Feb 16, 2014
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry,
I'll be ordering one in April. I've found all (not too many) rings in and out of the water with the Whites Dual Field but I don't have the patience to deal with the annoying floating coil anymore. And after dealing with a flooded Nox I decided not to use that in the water anymore and I like not having to wear headphones with a mask. An interesting detector that may be available soon is the XP Deus II and with a price tag of around $15-$1600.00 that is advertised to be waterproof to 20 meters I would think that wading in 4-6 ft depth that water intrusion should not be an issue

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i have used it. When diving with it turn the detector on while it is upside down so the preassure does not turn it off when going deeper
i also have the 5 and 8 inch coils. VERY EASY to use. to pin point with it turn the pinpointer on its coil edge

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are weights for coil for the dual field - wouldnt want to swing it out of the water with weight on it... but know many that said it is great in the water

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread