Nokta Makro Legend VDI Numbers / Park; M1; Factory Settings

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hey Terry thanks for posting this up, some interesting TIDs coming up on some of the targets I have another test request though could you do a test and tell us at what depth or distance from the targets the ferro check meter drops out and does not register any longer if you would not mind I am curious.

Also do you think the TIDs and the targets not registering a TID will change once the new update with Iron Bias settings is installed will it change anything as far as the way the Legend registers things or sees things

Still waiting on my Legend to be delivered

Again thanks for posting up the video

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry thanks for posting this up, some interesting TIDs coming up on some of the targets I have another test request though could you do a test and tell us at what depth or distance from the targets the ferro check meter drops out and does not register any longer if you would not mind I am curious.

Also do you think the TIDs and the targets not registering a TID will change once the new update with Iron Bias settings is installed will it change anything as far as the way the Legend registers things or sees things

Still waiting on my Legend to be delivered

Again thanks for posting up the video
Hello OK, no problem. I'll be testing that in the field because I think air tests can be wildly inaccurate. The weather should break tomorrow and give me a chance to get out with it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread