Nokta Makro Legend

onadraw

Sep 28, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody received theirs yet? Waiting impatiently...
As far as I know. They decided to make some unexpected improvements before shipping. None have been shipped yet.

OP
OP
oldmxrat

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I know. They decided to make some unexpected improvements before shipping. None have been shipped yet.
Improvements? Oh yeah, that makes waiting much easier! Thanks for the response.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Craig Talley from the Hardcore Metal detecting podcast just posted 1 hr ago on youtube that they will be shipping next week. Not sure how true, or where he got the info... time will tell

I would take what Craig Talley says with a grain of salt because he has a tendency to twist things around to stir things up, I have caught him in many false statements on his you tube channel and called him out on them, he gets real defensive and does not like it when you point out his inaccuracies of his statements

Last edited:

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Improvements? Oh yeah, that makes waiting much easier! Thanks for the response.
All the improvements they are implementing will be good for the end users like us
a few that I have heard about and can be verified a new 4 tone added, different modes added like park 1, park 2,field 1, field 2, not sure about the beach mode, I have also heard they are installing a new screen do not know if that one is true or not the added modes will be similar to the Equinox from my understanding

I have had a gut feeling about the legend since it was announced and did a pre order in late November or early December and i still have that same gut feeling about it, I learned a very long time ago to go with what my gut is telling me and I am very excited for delivery of the legend into my hands

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread