NOKTA SIMPLEX+

gromeo

Aug 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All, well the Simplex has landed on US shores last week. I preordered mine in August and just received it this week.
does anyone else have a simplex or expecting one? I would love to hear about your review of the machine. all I know
at this time is the air test I did. long story short the VDI drops out at 9" however, it still hits the targets at 12 to 14" not bad for a 300.oo machine.
a bit top heavy in my opinion and I wish the handle was adjustable I get wrist fatigue at that angle its on.
so far BRAVO!! I think Nokta hit it out of the park on this one.

Upvote 0

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:hello2:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the new machine! :occasion14:

OP
OP
G

gromeo

Aug 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much Guy's, I appreciate it.

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought one, but only used it for about 15 minutes in my yard. Found a chuck of brass, maybe a finial for a fireplace poker, that my other machines missed. I tried to update the Simplex out of the box, and had problem due to using an older Windows 7 computer. I then used my wife's computer with Windows 10, and it update without a problem. I would chalked that one up to operator error, not the detector.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Don’t lean it too straight up on a wall as the controller is heavy and it will do a nose dive to the floor if the coil is loose. Ask me how I know. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions