Noob!

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, you are not waiting alone. I am in Ohio and waiting for some higher temps to get out and hunt. The ground here is actually pretty good for digging already.Good luck and Happy hunting!

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, you are not waiting alone. I am in Ohio and waiting for some higher temps to get out and hunt. The ground here is actually pretty good for digging already.Good luck and Happy hunting!

Thanks for the well wishes.....I am biding my time and inquiring places to search in the off time....I figure if I can't dig now, I can discover places for when the weather is better!

Happy Hunting!

The Badger

Mar 2, 2013
Allentown,Pa
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
White's Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good time to research places to go im in Allentown area and im ready to get out there im not waiting for my new detector i will use my old beat up one and if i find good hits with it i will go back with the new one later (still shoppin around)but its not bad digging right now just gotta stay out of shaded areas that are still frozen farmers fields are prime right now no crops in or manure slurry yet just gotta ask for permission Happy Hunting Old Dude

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good time to research places to go im in Allentown area and im ready to get out there im not waiting for my new detector i will use my old beat up one and if i find good hits with it i will go back with the new one later (still shoppin around)but its not bad digging right now just gotta stay out of shaded areas that are still frozen farmers fields are prime right now no crops in or manure slurry yet just gotta ask for permission Happy Hunting Old Dude

I was just through Atown last Friday. Went to Philly. As I was driving on the pike, I kept admiring the old barns and wondering what was buried around them!

Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread