Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

klopek

Oct 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II
I believe I know you from dirtjournal.com I live in crosby tx. I go to galveston alot also. I would like to meet up either down there or somewhere locally . I'm newer to water hunting and love it , but I can't forget about land either. my name is anthony. I'm actually going to galveston tomorrow .

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
I just registered on here, and would like to MD with another person, BUT I am usually working weekends, and off Monday and Tuesday.

On Dirt Journal website, I am Robbie.

jeremy1350

Greenie
Apr 22, 2007
hUNTSVILLE, TX
Detector(s) used
GARRET 1350
Hi, I live in HUNTSVILLE, TX. I don't really have any great places to go but would like to get together one weekend and go m.d. it's hard to find anyone to go with here. I've got plenty of really old maps, and no of aboute 30 ghost towns in my county, and no where they are. i have done plenty of research but have not gotten any permission to hunt the sites yet. but would love to get together one weekend. Thanks.

R

RUDY2003

Hey, TBGO, i live in Humble and with a couple of friends of mine in Porter and Splendora, we go prety much every weekend "somewhere". Usually City Parks ans schools. We would be open to meet and try somewhere new also. I'm Keith and my friendsw are Lance (Ima Swinger) and his brother Billy.
Lets try to meet up.

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
Hello Chris, Chris here (beerbarrel), it would be neat if a bunch of us could get together and go somewhere, I'm in the southeast part of Houston.

Chris
(beerbarrel)

Lucky boy

Jul 21, 2007
Houston Tx.
Detector(s) used
ACE250x2/Bounty Hunter 101/RadioShack
8) hey man, don't forget me!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm a newbie trying to find new friends to hunt with, aint been no where but to meyers and spring creek park....let me know what needs to happen,

Lucky

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
ok move over Boys... I live in Ocala Florida and we are moving to the Friendswood area or some where around Houston.. the move date October 30th :)
we are still looking for a rental house need a 4 bed room we have 3 kids..

Morris
Ocala,FL

ChuckC

Oct 24, 2006
Hello Everyone,
I just purchased a house in Plantersville. The rumor is that The original homestead of O. Grant (U.S. Grant's brother) is in the middle of my pasture. I'm new to the sport and would like to check out the pasture if anyone is intrested.

bja3908

Aug 19, 2006
galveston tx
Hey Guy's
I live in Galveston and hunt the beach, I have bad knees so find it easier to dig. I have only been back to coin shooting a year or so but started in 1971. Most of the last 10 years I spent bottle and relic hunting. I have reseached a lot of place's in or around Galveston and have some good leads on places to hunt. Several places you need a boat to get to.
My hunting buddy move out of Texas 10 years ago so have hunted alone since then. Would like to team up with one or two people to hunt with.
Anyone interested in hunting, I got the reseach done, email me at [email protected] or PM me.
Bobby

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
hey gang
I am moving to the Dallas area now my wife grand mother is taken sick and needs someone to look after her so we are going to move in with her so she will not have to go into a home.
Thanks
Morris

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Hello everyone, I've lived in the Atascocita/ humble area for couple years now and would try some places around the area. I have a few posts up and I have been to the Battle of Medina Search. It would be great to team up and hunt some of these areas.

brandan

Tenderfoot
Aug 15, 2008
i live in the katy area and would like to get into MDing if someone wants to have a protege. i would be able to go out on sundays, i have school on sat.

brandan

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
After a long break from detecting I'm back and live in the Woodlands area. I have a new GTI 2500 and need to get in some hours playing and learning it some place beside my own yard and on rainy days throwing coins in the living room and then finding them on the carpet. My schedule is somewhat flexible so drop me a line and let's go diggin.

Scubamike

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
minirancher, scubamike, myleo and myself had a good hunt in Conroe last Sunday -

Going to try and hit up the next Sunday we don't have a hurricane headed for the coast! ;D

searchingforfun

Greenie
Oct 12, 2008
Houston
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Hi, I live actually in East Houston, but I am planning to go hunting to north area, I have no experience hunting in U.S. but I have some experience in Latin America.
I have spent my days off trying to locate a safe place and legal to hunt, but until this moment I failed to fund it.
My Father in law (he has no experience hunting) and I are planning to go to the north and I would like to hear about where we can go.
He is a little disillusioned because he only has practiced in his back yard since he got his metal detector.
:hello: :hello:

Attachments

• mobile-muppet-lab-t.jpg
    mobile-muppet-lab-t.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 566

misterg

Tenderfoot
Jan 28, 2009
pasadena,texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 550
i'm in pasadena, looking to do some hunting in galveston. let's see how many people we can get and go. thanks greg :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread