Northern Michigan Dowsing Club

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all treasure hunters, dowsers, metal detectorists, or watchers.

I have mastered the art of Dowsing with L-rods, no machine needed. Using L-rods and Elements, it's easy to follow distant signals to ALL lost or hidden treasures.
The problem is the treasures are not finders keepers, an example is $20 million worth of treasure, from Gold ore, to Gold or silver coins or bars, to large meteorites, all located in just one year.
I have tought people the art of Dowsing with Molecular connection before, and if you think, or know you can Dowse, you might be interested in this Club. I need everybody's help in this formation and succesful organization of a Dowsing Club, that will be self sufficient, Legal and possibly world wide.
With a large Club base in many states, legal treasure contracts will show up and adventure and excitement will be available for many bored people.. My name is Mike, aka:Dowser Is anybody interested? I live in Traverse City, Michigan ...

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mike,
Nice post.
I'm interested. Maybe during the winter months we could start out by assisting the metal detectorists identify sites of interest to them. I'm more than willing to do some map/photo dowsing of any area and site visits to verify targets down in S/E MI area on calm days. Would you be able to do some site visits during the winter up in your area should we get some people looking to metal detect them in the spring?
Just some thoughts,
Happy Holidays,
Jon

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jon,

Thanks, i'm allways willing to persue treasures.
As long as the unknown valuables, be it prescious or meteorites, are on a property that a contract for retrieval, and legal rights can be obtained. And yes i can dowse in the winter, it's the retrieval in frozen ground that can be a problem.

ljdoss369

Jun 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently purchased property in Mio/Luzerne Mi that we are going to try and maintain of grid and am looking to have it dowsed to put in a well.....

my email is [email protected]

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was first posted 2010. Solar cycle 24 was about to start. It was a weak cycle compared to 23. I spent the cycle working on testing and figuring Dowsing out. Now Solar cycle 25 is starting to get underway. Soon all treasures will become fully Dowsable again. Before this great adventure begins I will again ask if anyone is interested. Not sure how to start this club. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread