Not a West Point quarter but I'll take it.

Corvus

Jun 15, 2019
MN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    689.3 KB · Views: 61
Upvote 15

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet, what W quarters are you still looking for?

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need quite a few myself I always check my quarters at the car wash that's where I have found all the ones I have plus got a bonus silver quarter from there and a Susan B dollar. I have quite a few doubles. I'll look through and see if the bat quarter is one if so I'll send you one that's not grimy.

OP
OP
Corvus

Corvus

Jun 15, 2019
MN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need quite a few myself I always check my quarters at the car wash that's where I have found all the ones I have plus got a bonus silver quarter from there and a Susan B dollar. I have quite a few doubles. I'll look through and see if the bat quarter is one if so I'll send you one that's not grimy.

Thanks, but don't want to break the forum rules about trading/selling. If the hunt means more SLQs, I'm still hunting.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s a good idea to search the quarter’s
From the bank and car wash
Maybe I’ll get lucky.
Congratulations on your recovery

Tintaint

Oct 25, 2021
This comment highlights one of the major problems with the new site format: it's bringing non-CRHers into this forum to trash a guy that just pulled a 96 yr old coin from a roll he got from his local bank.
No crying. It’s a great coin. But better as barter material

OP
OP
Corvus

Corvus

Jun 15, 2019
MN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No crying. It’s a great coin. But better as barter material

No offence taken. I don't consider it to be in collectible condition. I feel the same way about worn post-35 Mercs and any 1921 Morgans. I'm worse about the post-Liberty issues such as Kennedy, FDR, and Washington silver; those are just bullion to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread